Any one?

If current candle closed higher than “previous candle” high,do buy trade,close trade when new candle close no matter win or lose,and this candle becomes”previous candle” then back to first.

Else

If current candle closed lower than “previous candle” low,do sell trade,close trade when new candle close no matter win or lose,and this candle becomes”previous candle” then back to first.

Do x3 lot martingale when stoploss.

Can anyone code this strategy?

Yes, here are quite a lot of people.

Just read carefully https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4368.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
This job is to create an Expert Advisor based on the Fibo Mustang Auto Indicator. Details will be discussed in full with the programmer. Indicator files are attached below. If you've any questions please don't hesitate to contact me i want trading Dashboard ////// Requirements AUTO TRADING ON/OFF BUTTON INPUT GROUP CURRENCY SELL/BUY COTTON MAIN...

yiching790806 :
If current candle closed higher than “previous candle” high,do buy trade,close trade when new candle close no matter win or lose,and this candle becomes”previous candle” then back to first.

Else

If current candle closed lower than “previous candle” low,do sell trade,close trade when new candle close no matter win or lose,and this candle becomes”previous candle” then back to first.

Do x3 lot martingale when stoploss.

Can anyone code this strategy?

I recently made a very similar code: Candle closed at the High

An example of a signal to open a BUY position - bar # 1 closed at the High price:

Candle closed at the High

Figure: 1. Candle closed at the High ('Reverse' -> 'fa'se')

Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Use meaningful, specific subject headers.

Reason: