Problem with volume conversion when copying Signal on MQL5

Hi all,

I'm new to MQL5 signals service,Recently i have been subscribing for signal named " ---" on MQL5 for about one month and here's the problem :

Signal provider's account : 

- Balance : 4,553 USD

- Leverage : 1:100

- Server : IC Markets - Live 06

- Positions : 

2018.08.24 17:03Sell0.05AUDUSD0.73400
2018.08.16 23:31Buy0.03NZDUSD0.65880
2018.08.16 10:47Sell0.03USDCHF0.99370
2018.08.28 04:34Sell0.03USDJPY111.271

My follower account :

- Balance : 4,833

- Leverage : 1:500

- Sever : IC markets - Live 06

- Deposit load : 95 %

- Volume conversion according to my MT4 journal: 100 %

- My positions : 

2018.08.24 17:03Sell0.03AUDUSD0.73400
2018.08.16 23:31Buy0.02NZDUSD0.65880
2018.08.16 10:47Sell0.02USDCHF0.99370
2018.08.28 04:34Sell0.02USDJPY111.271

As you can see above, despite the Volume conversion according to my MT4 journal showed 100%, my actual volume copied from that signal was only about 70%-79% of the signal provider's volume, i have copied another signal and the problem is the same, the actual copy ratio is less than caculation on MT4 journal. ( about 75% of the caculated ratio )

I dont understand this, is the someone out there that can help me on this issue ?

Thank you guys so much

Files:

QuangsonFX:

This is not possible, I suspect that you have open manual trades in your account and the MQL5 signal copying system detects only the available margin for copying trades and acts accordingly.

check your settings in:

tools > option > signal

use no more than ?!

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is not possible, I suspect that you have open manual trades in your account and the MQL5 signal copying system detects only the available margin for copying trades and acts accordingly.

Yes hard to believe but its true, i swear i didnt open any trade mannualy on my follower account. In fact i have been following 2 signals on MQL5 here and the same problem occur with both 2 account,

Ali Sabbaghi:

check your settings in:

tools > option > signal

use no more than ?!

yes i did adjust " use no more than 95 % deposit " from the beginning but nothing changed

QuangsonFX:

Yes hard to believe but its true, i swear i didnt open any trade mannualy on my follower account. In fact i have been following 2 signals on MQL5 here and the same problem occur with both 2 account,

Some part of your account seems unusable, think what could be the reason, maybe some bonus or something.

I haven't seen that before.

Eleni, sorry to say it but as a Moderator you should trust what people say and give better answers.

I've been dealing with the same problem, even worst, because I've been having exactly same Balance ammout, same lot and same leverage, and my provider use Volume = 0.21 and my copies are volumen = 0.01.
Only thing I noticed was that reducing leverage volumen increased but just to 0.02.
My provider told me that maybe is something for automatic risk manage from MQL5.

Hope with this information you can give us a better answer.

Sebastian Diaz Leon:
Eleni, sorry to say it but as a Moderator you should trust what people say and give better answers.

I've been dealing with the same problem, even worst, because I've been having exactly same Balance ammout, same lot and same leverage, and my provider use Volume = 0.21 and my copies are volumen = 0.01.
Only thing I noticed was that reducing leverage volumen increased but just to 0.02.
My provider told me that maybe is something for automatic risk manage from MQL5.

Hope with this information you can give us a better answer.

99% of the times the problem comes from the signal provider side, so I have every right to be cautious with what I read here.

Give us some more details of your issue, like signal copying synchronization journals and some account details, type of account (standard or micro/cent), leverage, currency.

How much is your account balance, without any bonuses, what is the available margin, do you have any other manual trades opened or any EA trading on the same account besides your signal subscription?

What is the leverage volume increase that you speak of?

Post some screenshots, words are not enough to describe every aspect.

Reason: