freelance job developer not responsing

Hello,

I have a freelance job delay for 11 days and he Developer has not performed the Demonstration of the solution.  I messaged him via freelance chat and he has no response. what can I do now?

firewind:

Hello,

I have a freelance job delay for 11 days and he Developer has not performed the Demonstration of the solution.  I messaged him via freelance chat and he has no response. what can I do now?

Some uncertainties or restraints may be the cause of this: the developers are human too. If the developer is your favourite, you can wait for him for a total of 28days - if you can - and after that, cancel the job and repost or open the job to other interested developer.

Hope this helps.

Taiwo Okunbanjo:

If the developer is your favourite, you can wait for him for a total of 28days - if you can - and after that, cancel the job and repost or open the job to other interested developer.

Hello, Thank for for the response. I understand he may have other issues, but at least a reponse and reschedule the the deal date. 

Sorry, could you rephrase what you said above, I dont get it.

Taiwo Okunbanjo:

Some uncertainties or restraints may be the cause of this: the developers are human too. If the developer is your favourite, you can wait for him for a total of 28days - if you can - and after that, cancel the job and repost or open the job to other interested developer.

Hope this helps.

The job cannot simply be cancelled by one party.

If the developer won't respond then Firewind will have to start arbitration and only when arbitration is complete will the job be cancelled.

firewind:

Hello,

You may refer to rules from https://www.mql5.com/en/job/rules which may help you. 

Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
Rules of Using the Freelance Service: general provisions, execution of orders, payments,
Reason: