Is there's way to send a $$ top up gift to another user?

Hi everyone!

I would like to send a small $$$ gift (like 50-100$) to friend who is also a registered user here on MQL5.

Is there a way I could top up his account ballance on this site so that he can purchase something for himself?

Thanks in advance for all your ideas or possible solutions. :-)

Trendbeat:
Hi everyone!

I would like to send a small $$$ gift (like 50-100$) to friend who is also a registered user here on MQL5.

Is there a way I could top up his account ballance on this site so that he can purchase something for himself?

It's not possible.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It's not possible.

Thank you for your reply.

I thought i was maybe mising some trick like go through the support or something else. To bad I wasn't.

What if I buy something from the market, can the seller transfer those licences to my friend or has he no control over that?

Thank you for yours and everyone elses time.

Trendbeat #:
Thank you for your reply.

I thought i was maybe mising some trick like go through the support or something else. To bad I wasn't.

What if I buy something from the market, can the seller transfer those licences to my friend or has he no control over that?

Thank you for yours and everyone elses time.

Every MQL5.com Market purchase is bound to the MQL5 account that purchased it and cannot be transferred either.

Isn't it simpler to just give/send your friend the money through Paypal or something?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Every MQL5.com Market purchase is bound to the MQL5 account that purchased it and cannot be transferred either.

Isn't it simpler to just give/send your friend the money through Paypal or something?
You would think so, but in his payment/country is especially limited at the moment.

Thanks for your kind help and confirmation on the matter.

Best regards!

Trendbeat:
Hi everyone!

Send the said friend crypto etc
Reason: