Who trades on levels share their experiences

I've been using support and resistance levels for a long time, I've watched many videos, including Gerczyk's complete arsenal of breakdowns and rebounds, but the results are so-so.

Kirill Shushkevich:

I've been using support and resistance levels for a long time now. I've watched a lot of videos, including Gertschik's full arsenal of videos, breakdowns and rebounds, but the results are so bad, please share your experiences.

I used to not really believe in support(S) and resistance (R) levels. Then I started to draw them, often: every 12to 15 pips. To set TP on those levels. I liked it so much that I wrote my own indicator where I set levels for each instrument I work with in an array. The indicator draws horizontal bars with light dots, which I use as my reference point. Try it, maybe you will like it too.

Victor Ziborov:

I used to not really believe in support (P)-resistance (S) levels. Then I started drawing them often: every 12 to 15 pips. To set TP on these levels. I liked it so much that I wrote my own indicator where I set levels for each instrument I work with in an array. The indicator draws horizontal bars with light dots, which I use as my reference point. Try it, maybe you will also like it.

Where can I get this indicator?

Kirill Shushkevich:

Where do I get this indicator?

Kirill, I wrote it myself, and I am not selling it. Write it yourself.

Victor Ziborov:

Kirill, I wrote it myself, and I'm not selling it. Write it yourself.

Clearly and I have never written it but rightly complicated)

Kirill Shushkevich:

clearly and I've never written this but rightly complicated)

Trade like this.http://forexlis.ru/podderjka-i-soprotivlenie/

Kirill Shushkevich:

clearly and I've never written it but rightly complicated)

If you've never programmed, it's complicated. And if you have, it's not very hard. But keep in mind that programming for forex is very distracting from the main process, which is direct forex trading. When you're programming, you can't be distracted by anything except programming. The process consumes you whole.

Victor Ziborov:

If you have never programmed, it is difficult. And if you have, it's not very difficult. But keep in mind that programming for forex is very distracting from the main process, which is direct forex trading. When you're programming, you can't be distracted by anything except programming. This process absorbs you completely.

I do not want to, it is difficult to program, it is not my thing, I can still make sites, I have enough patience)

Victor Ziborov:

If you have never programmed, it is difficult. And if you have, it's not very difficult. But keep in mind that programming for forex is very distracting from the main process, which is direct forex trading. When you're programming, you can't be distracted by anything except programming. This process absorbs you all.

If you can program the indicator, which I have provided a link to - consider yourself a millionaire. So far no one has managed to make such an indicator. Although, maybe someone did, but I doubt it.

Take 1 instrument and trade it. The result will be.

trader781:
Take 1 instrument and trade it. The result will be.

If trading on H1,D1 one instrument is not enough at least five pieces

Reason: