ANYBODY ELSE having problems with Android Metatrader 5 app not working right now?

Anybody else having a problem with loading the Metatrader 5 app? The chart loads but nothing is shown moving from over 3 hours ago. Its stuck on what was happening 3 hours ago. And none of the currencies will load on the side. It just shows all the currencies as blank. Then it crashes. Loaded okay at market open today but started acting weird right before I closed it 3 hours ago. Now I open it again and am having this problem. Anybody else having this problem?

No such problems have been identified. You must do the following - provide information about the operating system and the terminal. Example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Very Glitchy MetaTrader

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3003 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750H  @ 2.60GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

You should carefully check two log files of the terminal - the "Experts" and "Journal" tabs.

Vladimir Karputov #:

No such problems have been identified. You must do the following - provide information about the operating system and the terminal. Example:

You should carefully check two log files of the terminal - the "Experts" and "Journal" tabs.

Im on a chromebook laptop and it's on an app so I cant ctrl+c but I opened the journal inside the app earlier and didnt see anything telling me about the problem. I dont have an experts tab. But if I'm the only one having the problem I'm wondering if I just need to do an update. I'm using the demo version metratrader 5 build 2995 the last time I updated was July 2021 update. Going off of my comments in here looks like last time I had a problem with meta trader was around the christmas holidays last year. I guess if you dont update it just quits working by the end of the year

I changed the name of the theme - added the name 'Android' -> although you HAVE to do it yourself, so as not to be misleading.

I updated and still have the problem. I tried opening another meta trader 5 demo account on here under the web terminal link since trying to do it in the app wasnt working just to see what would happen and its saying "server not available". Cant believe nobody else is not having this problem. And of course usdjpy is dropping off of 113.80 like I knew it would and me with no chart to track it

Vladimir Karputov #:
I changed the name of the theme - added the name 'Android' -> although you HAVE to do it yourself, so as not to be misleading.

Do what myself?

Forex trader #:
I updated and still have the problem. I tried opening another meta trader 5 demo account on here under the web terminal link since trying to do it in the app wasnt working just to see what would happen and its saying "server not available". Cant believe nobody else is not having this problem. And of course usdjpy is dropping off of 113.80 like I knew it would and me with no chart to track it

I do not have Metatrader 5 on my Android Phone so I can not help with this situation.
But as far as I know - Metatrader 5 on Android is mobile Metatrader, and it is having limited functionality because of that (for example - we can not use custom indicators/EAs/scripts on mobile applications).
So, I am recommending to use Windows 10 64-bit computer to install desktop Metatrader 5 version.

----------------

Some general information about -

MetaTrader 5 Android Help
MetaTrader 5 Android Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 for Android powered devices is a platform for mobile trading on the Forex and stock markets. The application allows you to connect to...

nevermind i just had to close the app out twice after the update. its working now
Reason: