Unable to Edit Ojbect Obj_Edit in backtesting MQL5

I'm backtesting one EA with MQL5 and I have added one object type OBJ_EDIT;
When I try to change the value inside the box of this object; I'm unable to change it. It automatically sets it to the default value it had when I created the box inside the function "oninit"

The same issue does not exist in MQL4; where I can correctly change manually the EDIT box all the times I want while backtesting, and therefore manually change this value while running the expert on backtesting.

Any solution for this? Or is MQL5 unable to manually modify objects while backtesting?

Ramon Sobrevals Arce:
I'm backtesting one EA with MQL5 and I have added one object type OBJ_EDIT;
When I try to change the value inside the box of this object; I'm unable to change it. It automatically sets it to the default value it had when I created the box inside the function "oninit"

The same issue does not exist in MQL4; where I can correctly change manually the EDIT box all the times I want while backtesting, and therefore manually change this value while running the expert on backtesting.

Any solution for this? Or is MQL5 unable to manually modify objects while backtesting?
Limitation of current MT5 visual backtester.

Alain Verleyen:
Limitation of current MT5 visual backtester.
That's what I thought.
Thank you for answering.

Why the hell the backtester is so ugly... No events. Primitive interface... No possibility even to use win API normmaly - no callbacks because no normall pointers in MQL5. So u can't event enumerate  the chart HWND control, if it exists at all... No lambdas... No C# or Java interface... Python... Why the hell python? ))) Why you invent the bicycle ?
Reason: