Copying a symbol with the .r suffix.

I have subscribed to a signal but have discovered that his trades are not mapping to my account. My signal settings and virtual hosting are all ok. The journal tells me '
EURUSD.r skipped as no symbol found'.

How can I fix this issue so the signal's trades are copied to my trading account?

I'm using MT5.

ggault:
I have subscribed to a signal but have discovered that his trades are not mapping to my account. My signal settings and virtual hosting are all ok. The journal tells me '
EURUSD.r skipped as no symbol found'.

How can I fix this issue so the signal's trades are copied to my trading account?

I'm using MT5.

There is no way to fix this I am afraid, if the symbol isn't mapped correctly by the system, you can't do anything about it.

Check your alternative broker/server options (ask the provider for advice).

Eleni Anna Branou:

There is no way to fix this I am afraid, if the symbol isn't mapped correctly by the system, you can't do anything about it.

Check your alternative broker/server options (ask the provider for advice).

brokers with a suffix on currency are bad brokers, I don't know why the do this.

but im not 100% sure what Eleni says,

maybe there is a possibility to work with custom symbols and write a copier to the real symbol.

but, I want to say, I never tried it

amando:

brokers with a suffix on currency are bad brokers, I don't know why the do this.

but im not 100% sure what Eleni says,

maybe there is a possibility to work with custom symbols and write a copier to the real symbol.

but, I want to say, I never tried it

I didn't say its 100% impossible, but the solution is very complex and expensive to make, as I've been told by experienced developers.

Reason: