How to reset or delete information in my VPS

Hi, I need help to delete all information in VPS.

Somehow I duplicated my trading robot and the old information stay there as open trades in other lot size.

Now I try to change the lots with server working, but it is placing orders in old lot size and new lot request.

Without server the program is working good.

How to remove all the info there?? I know I can cancel hosting ,but hope to escape from buying new VPS :)

Thanks

You can change the settings of your EA and synchronize (make a migration) your trading environment (the chart(s) with EA(s) attached) once again.
And switch autotrading button off on your home Metatrader (otherwise the robot will dublicate the trading).

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.07.18 12:58

You have to make your adjustments locally in your computer's MT4 platform and then synchronize with your VPS again.

MQL5 MT4 integrated VPS doesn't give you real/visual access to the MT4 platform that your EAs are loaded on.

• www.mql5.com
Dear All, I just rented my first VPS from MQL5 via my MT4 platform today...

victorgalin:

Hi, I need help to delete all information in VPS.

Somehow I duplicated my trading robot and the old information stay there as open trades in other lot size.

Now I try to change the lots with server working, but it is placing orders in old lot size and new lot request.

Without server the program is working good.

How to remove all the info there?? I know I can cancel hosting ,but hope to escape from buying new VPS :)

Thanks

I made this procedure 10 times....it doesn't work.

The MT4 starts with new settings, but is taking from the server old information from already closed trades and change the settings again for part of the trades.

I need to delete all info in the server memory and start it as new...or to cancel that server and buy new one on other account?!

It seems that the Expert Advisor you are using is using information from previously closed trades to change the settings. If this is the case, you have a few options.

1.If this is your Expert Advisor, change the programming so that the Expert is not using information from previously closed trades.

2. If you cannot change the Expert Advisor yourself but you have the mql5 format file, you can request that a programmer change this for you in the freelance section of mql5.com.

3. Open a new trading account with your broker, reapply the experts and restart the VPS server.

Reason: