can I run 2 vps on the same MT4 platform

I have 2 account and I am thinking of launching 2 trading strategies automated but I want to use the same mt4 platform 

so one MT4 with 2 account that have 1 EA each, does that works??? any comment or issues ?

Each EA can work in separate MT4 instance.
Because there are two Metatrader platforms: Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5.

You can use two EAs on same Metatrader instance in case you want to use them in one your trading account.
But in general, the traders are using one EA per one trading account (and one trading account per one Metatrader instance).

If you have 2 trading account and if you want to use two EAs on each of those trading account so you need two Metatrader instances installed (or two MQL5 VPS'es connected to every of your trading account).

But please note that MQL5 VPS will not work in case your EAs are using or trying to use dll in anyway.

This what I mean 2 trading acounts and 2 vps but logged in the same MT4 platform so they run seprately 

Eddie_83 #:
This what I mean 2 trading acounts and 2 vps but logged in the same MT4 platform so they run seprately 
  • 1 trading account is per one MQL5 VPS, and
  • 1 trading account is per 1 Metatrader instance (yes, you can switch Metatrader between two accounts, and if you want for two trading account to run simultaniously so you need two Metatrader instances anyway)..

So, in case of two trading accounts - you need two MQL5 VPS anyway (and MQL5 VPS = "Metatrader in cloud" so it is two Metatrader instances anyway).

Thanks for clarification
Reason: