Does anyone know why i get this? I can't buy EA and i don't know why

Files:
Screenshot_2.png  425 kb

Why don't you do what is asked?

William Roeder #:
Why don't you do what is asked?

I did, but i'm wondering what is the causes

portkinov #: I did, but i'm wondering what is the causes

This is a user's forum. We don't know any more than you do. Wait for the Service Desk to answer.

Does the tech team answer right away? I've read somewhere it is related to your location. Maybe also try to contact via the "Contacts and requests" link on the bottom of this page.

Hello, I'm new here.

Mein Name ist Carsten.

I've been arguing for about 2 years. However, I'm not sure. What exactly is wrong doing? It. I've been getting into it so intensely for the last 2 years. Every other night. Do I go through in front of the computer whether I have to work next morning or not? Extremely for half a year. So the ambition is there. What did I actually want to ask? Surely there is someone. who could help me. How permanent can make win? with your strategy. I would be so grateful if someone would help me. Please, is anyone can help me, get in touch.

Happiness for the whole world?

Sorry vor my English it's very limited. I hope you can't understand.

Semion Attwood #:
Does the tech team answer right away? I've read somewhere it is related to your location. Maybe also try to contact via the "Contacts and requests" link on the bottom of this page.

Yes, they just wasting my time. Already provide all my information but the too way lazy to scroll or go to previous page XD. Funny services

When support team replied, please share with us for our awareness, thanks.

The Tech Team is very quick to point you to the Forum when actually it is only they that could help.

Carsten Therences #:

Hello, I'm new here.

Mein Name ist Carsten.

I've been arguing for about 2 years. 

Your user account is less than 1 year old and never had any financial limitations.

Reason: