General - page 403

Hi! I can t connect to community through MT4 terminal.... I bought one indicator... but can t download it... I can t log in to comunity.... Any solutions? I use MT4 terminal
Hi, Basically, i want to highlight the specific area (yellow ones) as shown as below. It can be with multiple vertical line or maybe just fill the inside of specific area. Is there any way I can do this on expert advisor? Ps. Red line is also created using trendlines on ea
Hi everyone, when I subscribe a signal, I set parameters on my local mt5 platform. One of this parameters is deviation/slippage that advise to set to 5.0 (on guide in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422). But what means this value? Slippage is the difference between my order price and the execution
Hello, do you know why I cannot follow signals and I get the logs below. I can trade normally EAs are allowed
Has anyone else noted the help desk arbitrarily closing help desk tickets, when the response is still waiting on them? Seems to me like a way to improve your KPIs without actually resolving the issue. (Much inline with someone who wrote about the complete inability to withdraw money is designed to
As I am working at office in open area where people can see my seat easily, how can I trade/ see market easily without letting other people know? I don't want to have market's graphs and jumping digits, etc. Thanks
Windows Update could disables  the EA's  activation every month... If you set the  OS update stopped, the computer will find that and fix it to update "these days"!!( I'm using my home PC , and  also ,sometimes VPS.) The  EA Invalidation occured to  MT4 by the Update of this time! (2018/12/12) Then,...
It looks like there isn't anything built into the math library for calculating various entropy types. 1. Does such a library exist, and I'm just not seeing it? 2. Would there be a demand for it? I'm considering making one if that's the case
  Should I trade forex  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I was a binary option trader. But have not been successful at all. Now i am switching to real forex trading. My questions are: Is it really 95% of forex traders keep loosing money? Is it hard to earn money consistently in forex trading? I've learnt a strategy called London Breakout strategy and i...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, So I have a problem: Stars reviews aren't showing in my product page. Even after clients left some positive feedback. I tried to contact Service Desk about this issue, and they redirected me to the Forum. Please what can I do to solve this problem ? Much appreciated. Regards
Hi, I'm trying to Backtest with this broker that has its own currency. and I got this new field I don't know what it is. can someone help me out
Hi What is function in MQL5 for "spread purchase costs"! This is funcion of Ask-Bid price and LotVolume and Leverage I think....... How will look this in MQL5 code? THANKS for info
Hi MQL community, I'm trying to add an image for my logo to sell a product, but am getting the error message "Invalid Image Format." I've gone through the requirements checklist: Image is 200 x 200 pixels. I have tried both PNG and GIF formats. Image doesn't display money. The image specs are below....
I tried changing my phone number which I changed many years ago. I am supposed to send a code from both my old number and my new number but I don't have the old one any longer. How do I solve this problem
Is it correct to have a robot run 2 pairs together or each pair must run individually with robot. thank you
Please help if you can. Thanks in advance
I was testing some EAs-demo, but when I do I have this error backtesting... 2012.11.09 21:55:10 Core 1 2012.11.07 20:00:00 failed market sell 0.10 EURUSD sl: 1.28917 [Unsupported filling mode] 2012.11.09 21:55:10 Core 1 2012.11.07 20:00:00 Invalid order filling type like in many...
[Deleted]
I know that MathCeil() is used to Round up a double value to nearest integer value to the upside (eg: 0.01357 to 1.0) but i am trying to round 0.01357 to 0.02 , whats my best option ? I am trying to increase the lot size based on some conditions but cant find a way to round it up to increase the
Hello Community, What is the best way to identify the fake Freelancer customers on the platform? I have faced the problem customer told me to make a project and asking for the ex4 and ex5 files before paying something. I send them files and according to their strategy back test the strategy is not
  signals problem  (5)
Hello, I'm copying a signal and there are some issues I found. First is there are massive slippage, SOMETIMES trades that are in profit on the seller's side closed on a loss on mine. The slippage indicator is shown to be good the seller's using Tickmill broker and I'm using Pepperstone. Don't think
Does the indicator of signal subscribers' cumulative balance count cents as dollars if their account type is cent
Hi, Can someone explain what do vertical gridlines indicate in other timeframe rather than H1, D1...? For instance in H6 or H8 timeframes, what is the period? it shows the start and end of what?! Thank you in advance
I'm trying to connect to MQL5 Cloud Network in order to make some optimization, but there is no connection in any server (USA, EUROPE and EUROPE2)
Do anyone know how to show the Comment column in History tab of MT5 ? Thank you.
Hello to All Is It possible correct the situation where the "Trade History" shows over the expert Panel/Window? I tried several changes in code, with no success. The print screen shows the problem
Hi everyone, is that possible to get user's username from metaeditor (or something like this, auth key etc.)? I develop a advisor and i want to verify users authentication in somewhere of my advisor from remote access
Hi, This question for the support team because ( If your question does not fall into any of the listed categories, please post it on the Forum ) I want to make an EA and sell it in Market. This EA is using a Market indicator. Is this allowed? I see allowed examples in market. Thanks
Hi, I want to run MT5 from the command line in the background (i.e. MT5 window is minimized or hidden), and save the data calculated by a custom indicator/expert into a file. Is that possible? For example, suppose that we have an expert that saves the number of bars of a specific symbol. I want to
Hello Community, I have two Questions: 1) Is linear regression actually suitable for Forex data? One assumption is that data must be randomly normally distributed and trending data isn't really. So, I assume, one have to transform the data first (detrending) and then apply linear Regression? 2) What...
I'm working on something where I need to provide custom data to MT5, without an intermediary broker. I can't find any information about the data format. MetaQuotes doesn't provide contact details besides their representatives/resellers. If you know where can I find this information, please reply to