General - page 401

[Deleted]
  VPS MT4  (13   1 2)
Hi, a friend of mine created an account here on MQL5 to take advantage of the 24h VPS, and he was unable to activate it. can someone help? I ask this because I use it without problems last year, so I recommended that he use the free 24h before buying
I wish to use the CFastFourierTransform::FFTR1D function present in Mt5 docker Math/Alglib/fasttransforms. However on successfully applying the transform I am getting zero output as the result of fourier transform. Any ideas on how to correctly call the function CFastFourierTransform::FFTR1D
  Hosted EA  (1)
Hi, Can a Ea purchased from mql5 be shared using the same vps or shared vps login, The Ea has 5 license , 1 license is used in Fxtm + virtual server by mql5 , Can we use the 2nd lisence without Fusionmarkets + A new virtual server by mql5
I need help for using user32 dll for enable or disable algo trading button in mql5, I am trying to find solution which out using hold ctrl or short cuts, like that send code by PostMessageA, I have designed it for mt4 and work well, but same code doesn't work in mql5, Can any body please help me
I want to use an EA for MT5 that uses virtual trades as an indicator before entering real trades. I have talked to a Coder and he told me that it is no problem to code this. But it is not possible to keep this virtual trades, after MT5 has been restarted. Does anyone know an option, where the
I will try (or we will try, if anyone is interested) to make a framework for Expert Advisors. As suitable as possible just for simple things and that do not require any substantial knowledge from the applied programmer. In contrast to the locally accepted practice, the design will be conducted from
I have downloaded MT5 demo from Metaquotes, Version 5.00 Build 687. Copied few Customs Indicators (made by Mladen) in Metatrader 5\MQL5\Indicators\My indicators folder. After restarting the terminal, I cannot see the My indicators folder or any indicator in it. I tried copying indicators to...
I was configuring my MT5 instance and found a jupyter.ini file into config folder (C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\FB9...6C1\config). I searched for some information about it in MetaQuotes docs and this forum but I dont found anything. Do you know about this file
I signed up for <Deleted> signal and it is not taking trades, so helpdesk sent me here to post my issue. I contacted signal provider and he recommended I sign up for his <Deleted> signal directly through his broker <Deleted> to attach to their pamm. I found info that his broker does fraud
There is possible do run the MT5 without the graphical interface and only start the MT5 with my EA in a terminal? Similar with the MT5 cloud. How can I do this
There is a new update of a product i rented that the author put on the website but I can not update it. instead it says I should renew it even though the rented period has not expired what should I do to update it? please help
Have a broker who is unregistered that I suspect in stealing bitcoins before converting to dollar as well as charging for bitcoins though it is their side that they never charge anything and only the bitcoin provider that I use will charge anything. I have seen there is a difference in consistency
Like a few folks on here, one of my EA's is profitable on 1 min OHLC (or lowest time frame, see above photo) and not profitable on Tick Data. I have no intentions of going live with this strategy and know that it wont work, however I am curious. I would like to understand why the 1 Min OHLC results...
  strategy tester  (2)
Hello I am new here I'm looking for a strategy tester Can you tell me which one to download? for free <3
  Vital update for MT5  (12   1 2)
Please add ETH as testing currency in strategy tester . (Besides USD, EUR etc)
  Back test data  (1)
What are good sources for accurate back test data to 5 years
  Time zone  (4)
What time zome does MQL5 show? as in im looking through signal trading history, what time zone is this showing please. im in UK
I have to change my email address for MQL5. The method is that I have to send confirmation links from both addresses (the old and the new address) My problem is the the old does not exist anymore making it impossible to confirm. How does one get over this dilemma
Hello I want to run a robot on MQL-VPS Server located in New York Will it work according to New York time or the timing of the platform on which my account is located? Real example: Server New York time now: 11:30 AM The timing of the platform is now: 18:30 PM Thanks to all
In the beginning of subscription, assume the signal balance is USD 950 with leverage 1:100 and my account balance is USD 1000 with same leverage 1:100. When the signal places an order with 0.01 lots, my account copies the signal and places an order with 0.01 lots (=0.01 * (1000*95%/95)) as well
hello ,, i want to know how to repost my signal,, anyone know that,, thanks
Hello i just started mql5 python today. I used the example tutorial. They work well but only values (bid price and ask price) are different. For example: when i run example code in "https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5" on python it prints current bid value as 85.334 and ask
which tool can i download on mt5 or mt4 that has same function as the price prediction tool on tradingview https://www.tradingview.com/x/erVqM5No/
Hello, I am creating a simple dashboard using ExtDialog with mql5 but the close button is not responding. #include <Controls\Dialog.mqh> #include <Controls\Label.mqh> CAppDialog ExtDialog; CLabel lblLotSize; int m_chart_id= 0 ; int m_subwin= 0 ; int
I have <..> on a chart but when I want to use it on another chart the indicator is not available in Navigator. Any Idea? send response to <..>
As you all know, MQL5 doesn't care to pay people their hard earned money in the US, it's a little unfortunate. Paypal was taken away with no explanation and there are so many alternatives that there is really no excuse as to why people can't get their money. A wire transfer cost $30-$40 to
I am unable to login to the terminals to access the market, anyone any ideas? I'm using same credentials as the website which logs in fine
As a seller registration i tried to get verification code three times via sms but i didn't get it once. Any idea what can be done in such cases
Hi, i have the following code: CTrade Trade; void OnTick (){ ... if (TotalPosicoes == 0 && Espaco > 0 && Signal == true ){ Trade.Buy(Contratos, _Symbol , 0 , 0 , 0 , 1 ); } else if ((TotalContratos >= (TotalVolume + Contratos)) && (Espaco > 0 ) && Signal == true ){ if
hi, I've been having trouble downloading from the market, my mql is logged in, however when I try to download an indicator it says 443 send failed [426: ]) my market folder is also missing from the navigator