Live Chart Setups

Put your Live Chart Setups here...

Have updated my Live chart setup...now runs on MT4 build 207

Enclosed all indicators plus template file.

Xard777

ps I would like to see other traders put their live trading chart setup in this section as well.

What are your rules for trading all this?

Can you post a chart marked with a few trades and their exits. Thanks for posting this, by the way.

xard777:
The easy way to explain it would be to watch for the crossing of RSI & PPO lines for changes in trend. Also, watch the body of the candles as they get close to a horizontal line (be it a solid or dashed line) for signs of a reversal which would be highlighted a bar or two before with the crossing of the RSI/PPO line. There is also the nonlagdots which can show a change in direction too when used alongside with the above indicators.

If using a larger period, then change the octave's frame.size from 128 to 64 for daily or 8 for monthly.

I hope this helps

Xard777

As always ... a nice chart

Thanks Xard.

Cheers,

Nice. But... Does indicator MACD not repaint?

If this MACD version not repaint - it`s make profit. Very nice ind... . But I wached on it signals on the 1Hour Timeframe... I like 1H and more long tf. Sorry for bad eng. Thanks for this indicator!!!!

hi xard777, thanks for your great indicator, could you some sound alert for this indicator ?

indicator not work

Hi, xard777, thanks for your work.

Tested MT 4 build 207, indicator not work, problem FFCal_v05(RealTrader).mq4.

VladimirM:
Hi, xard777, thanks for your work. Tested MT 4 build 207, indicator not work, problem FFCal_v05(RealTrader).mq4.

I am still using build 206, thanks for the heads up:-)

Xard777

xard777:
I am still using build 206, thanks for the heads up:-) Xard777

Now updated my live chart setup, works fine on build 207....see post #1

Xard777

robp:
Can you post a chart marked with a few trades and their exits. Thanks for posting this, by the way.

Updated chart...see post #1

Xard777

robp:
What are your rules for trading all this?

The easy way to explain it would be to watch for the crossing of EMA lines for changes in trend. Also, watch the body of the candles as they get close to a horizontal line (be it a solid or dashed line) for signs of a reversal which would be highlighted a bar or two before with the crossing of the EMA lines. There is also the nonlagdots which can show a change in direction too when used alongside with the above indicators.

If using a larger period, then change the octave's frame.size from 128 to 64 for daily or 8 for monthly.

I hope this helps

Xard777

Reason: