MT5 crash

MT5 on window 11 not working properly getting closed after few minutes. Happening from past week. Nothing is there in Logs folder. Sometym log folder showing "shutdown with 0".

If you downloaded/installed MT5 from the broker's website so - try to download from this mql5 portal.
I do not have Windows 11 (I am still on Windows 10) but as far as I know - no one reported any issue for MT5 with Windows 11 (at least - I do not know about it).

Sergey Golubev #:
If you downloaded/installed MT5 from the broker's website so - try to download from this mql5 portal.
I do not have Windows 11 (I am still on Windows 10) but as far as I know - no one reported any issue for MT5 with Windows 11 (at least - I do not know about it).
The problem happen to me with windows 10, and tried to download both, broker mt5 and from the mql5 page and the same happen, I tried to open program in all compatibility mode and the same happen, my windows 10 is updated to the latest version

Txema Lanchazo # :
The problem happen to me with windows 10, and tried to download both, broker mt5 and from the mql5 page and the same happen, I tried to open program in all compatibility mode and the same happen, my windows 10 is updated to the latest version

Do you have standard video card drivers or did you install some third-party driver package?

Vladimir Karputov #:

Do you have standard video card drivers or did you install some third-party driver package?

Since you write me this I tried to check video drivers, I have a laptop and have an intel and nvidia card, I think there are something wrong with the nvidia, then I recover the laptop to fabric and seems it’s working, thanks a lot

I can't fund my mql5 account. Its telling financial operations limited. 

fredrickz03 #:
I can't fund my mql5 account. Its telling financial operations limited. 

Contact the Service Desk about it, they can help:

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Contact the Service Desk about it, they can help:

https://www.mql5.com/en

Can one have mutiple accounts on mql5 as financial operations have been blocked trying to pay for signal. Support said 3 working days to look at it, i am a new user and want to start trading

fredrickz03 #:

Can one have mutiple accounts on mql5 as financial operations have been blocked trying to pay for signal. Support said 3 working days to look at it, i am a new user and want to start trading

No only one MQL5-account is allowed.
Reason: