General - page 335

What you change an indicator or EA from FREE to now it cost. What happens for the people that already have the indicator downloaded
If I'm working with "multiline" array and I would like to search the minimum value of a specific columm. How can I do that? Code example: double test[ 4 ][ 6 ]; for ( int z= 0 ; z< 6 ; z++) for ( int i= 0 ; i< 4 ; i++) { test[i][z]=i+z+ 1 ; } test[ 0 ][ 1 ]=
  Bot  (1)
How do I get the bot to open and close an order? It can be either a buy or a sell, but only once. He opens and closes an order, sends me a warning, and does it once
Trying to import chart data and it's giving faulty results, I don't know why or I'm doing it correctly. I get the data well but when I generate indicators it does not match. When testing a strategy I get the reverse of it. Anyone with solution for this. I just need these indicators +DI,-DI, ADX and
Payment supposed to clear but it hasn't. The hours shows a negative amount of hours remaining
I'm trying to write MQL5 code that submits a buy limit order but it always fails with "error buy stop (4756)". The code is: MqlTradeRequest request; MqlTradeResult result; MqlTradeCheckResult chkresult; ZeroMemory (result); request.action =
Hi, On live account with MT5 while running EA tests I should be able to access all historical data on the server with "99% quality" as soon as the broker connects to the trading server. (At least I know it is.) But, in backtesting with major parities, I encounter "very low and unusable historical
Hello, since I have joined copytrade with Fin888 via SamtradeFX-LIVE (MT4) server, i would like to make my main account to be copied by other traders. But when I "create signal" I cannot find the "SamtradeFX-LIVE (MT4)" at the Broker section. What's wrong with the Samtrade FX? I need some
Good day, can someone please help me to fix this error. DECOMPILED CODE IS PROHIBITED
What causes this lag? That is, let's say the price goes down on GBPUSD, and on GBPYen stands, and only after some time also starts going down, but passes about the same number of pips as GBPUSDB but with a lag
An auto update was executed today. On restarting the terminal the symbol is missing. Have been using GBPJPY for ages in testing. Cannot get a result by typing in settings/symbol box. It comes back to "All market watch symbols" In Market Watch symbol tab it is blank except for green + box. Putting
  Rsi bot  (1)
How do I make an rsi bot that when it reaches 30 opens a buy order, reaches 70 closes the buy order, and immediately opens a sell order on 70, and when it reaches 30 closes the sell order, opens a buy order in 30? And repeat the process consecutively
How to turn off this command, it continuously requires. My account has no signal. I tried every way but it still broke this error
  Any benefits of VPS ?  (12   1 2)
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps?utm_source=www.mql5.com&utm_medium=display.220.366&utm_term=vps.for.signal.robot&utm_content=rent&utm_campaign=en.0005.vps.mt4 I have already got 4/5 icore5/7 computers with 8 to 16gb ram, and very reliable broadband in the U K .  Is there really any advantage ,for me ,...
its really big problem take one vps from hear and not exist live chat with speak..weekend work the bitcoin and i want check the vps and not exist nobody for this i pay for speling me and resolve the problem...i have run the virtual vps and in control pane terminal down its all ok and not open trades
  pivot point  (2)
Is it possible for someone to add mt4 / mt5 mobi pivot points to the platform
I use a couple of different strategies on different instruments. I tried creating a fib on a specific instrument and saving that as a template, but the template doesn't seem to control the fib levels as they maintain the same levels no matter what charting template I load. Is there a way to actually
Hi Suddenly I got an error which I have not seen before. The end of the journal goes; Core 1- common synchronization competed Tester- quality of analyzed history is 100% Tester -cannot open tester chart Core 1 - connection closed It takes quite some time after clicking start, much longer than
  Product Rating  (1)
Hello developers, I put my product in market and my rating was sth between 800 and 900 and it was purpled in color, but suddenly today it became 17584 in rating in black in color. what it the problem, why this huge change of rating in very short time. please help me
Why its said invalid broker server when create signal
  backtesting  (3)
If I'm backtesting what do i do if i want the chart to go back 5 or 10 yrs
Hi, I am trying to test my EA on EURUSD history data. When the EA tries to place a pending order, the following error is returned: 2021.10.17 12:31:27.225 2021.03.01 00:00:03 failed buy limit 0.5 EURUSD at 1.20300 [Only position closing is allowed] 2021.10.17 12:31:27.225 2021.03.01 00:00:03
  Digits?  (1)
Hi all. Confused... On this page: https://docs.mql4.com/customind/indicatordigits the 8th line of code is: IndicatorDigits( Digits + 2 ); I also have the (MQL4) source code for a Custom Indicator someone who knows what he's doing gave me a year or so ago, but whom I'm no longer in touch with (so
Hi I have problem on login. to login usi Python API, I was writing as this mt5.initialize() authorized = mt5.login( 12345600 ) if authorized: print( "Success: Connecting to MT5 Client" ) else : print( "Failed to connect at account #{}, error code: {}" .format(account_ID
Hi, I'm trying to find a way to get the Z-score for each test result during optimization. I did not find it using TesterStatistic function - https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/environment_state/statistics#enum_statistics Is there a simple way to get it or I need to code the whole formula
Since the latest update the variables to optimize are not highlighted resp. bold anymore. I need to run high contrast view on my Win10 laptop and have now a hard time to see which variables are selected. I noticed that in much older, smaller versions of my EA the selected are still getting bold. I
Is the Relative drawdown calculated only from the ( initial deposit ) as in the picture in the following article , or is it the difference between the profit that the trade reached and ended there
Hi every body! I am just wondering about the mechanism of copying the signals.If I copy someones' signal, are the signal provider 's positions copied exactly as the same or it will be adjusted according to my balance size? for example I have 1000$ in my account and the signal provider has 100000$ in
int intervalPredicate( double close, double open, double high, double low) { double value = interval_percentage/ 100.0 ; double difference = NormalizeDouble((high-low), 10 ); double threshold = NormalizeDouble(difference* value , 10 ); double low_upper = low+threshold; double high_lower =
Hi, I have problems with daily, weekly and montlhy charts. I can't scroll horizontally. For example in the daily chart I can only see the last 5 candles but I can't move left. I'm stuck. And the same with weekly and monthly charts. Hope you can help me