General - page 1177

What's wrong with this website that I don't get any results most times of the day when searching for simple words (PlotIndexSetInteger, template, ...)? No adblocker, flashblocker activated and same behaviour in Chrome and IE. Are there any others with this problem ?
Hello every body here is free now you can predict about eurousd when or which price its full reverse rithm my predict about reverse is round about 0.9800-0.9910 ur opinions
Hi all, I would like to create a script just to make  some calculations based on some user inputs. I don't want to create an expert advisor for it, I wouldn't like to request the user to add it to a chart to be able to use it. The ideal would be an form window (independent of charts) that loads,...
H4 price is on bearish market condition with flat after good breakdown of the price movement: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo for primary bearishChinkou Span line is too far from the price for any possible breakout/breakdown in the near futureNearest support levels are 1.1175...
Hello, I've secured, licensed per MT4 user indicator . This indicator plots signals to enter the trade -NOW- soon as signal comes, its sending push to mobile, alert pop up + arrow. Is it possible make an EA that will read it's signals and auto trade them? Thank you
Hi, Forextime are offering 1:1000 leverage and I'm wondering how this would effect my trading. Please can you release a quick patch with the added leverage in the strategy tester! Pretty pleaseeeeee! Thanks cs 
I just installed strategy tester on my web server, unfortunately it doesn't allow me to check sell computing resources online. How can I fix this problem?
Of all the precious metals, Gold is the most popular as an investment. Online gold investment, as a special kind of gold investment, is widely accepted and operated around the world. The investor need to find a reliable platform at first, deposit and then start investment. I’m quite knowledgeable on...
I am looking to set up a platform for a high frequency proprietary trading business and am interested in MQL5 as a fast, interim solution in the absence of building an purely in-house platform. In the perfect world I would like a platform that can achieve the following: - collect high frequency FX...
  TOPIC_TO_REMOVE  (2)
TO REMOVE
How can i test the Demo Versions of the Indicators on MQL5 Market in MT4 ? Experts yes, Indicators No. Is it right ?
Hello to all members of the forum. I do not have much experience with vps, so I ask you: when the latency can be considered good or acceptable? Thank you for your answers. Greetings, Sam.
Hi Does anyone know when the cloud network is going to be back online? Thanks, BM
USDJPY: Recovering With Caution USDJPY: Broader outlook for USDJPY may be higher in the medium term but faces consolidation to downside threats in the short term. While the 120.47/81 zone caps, our bias remains lower. On the downside, support comes in at the 119.50 level where a break will target...
  MT5 on HandPhone  (4)
Hi...Friends....... I have known that There are so many EAs could be applied on any PC or NoteBook. Nowaday Android HP also have it's MT4/MT5 software. It very easy to down load from PlayStore site. But the problem is MT4/MT5 on Android HP is only has limited indicator (i mean EA). Could some one...
Hi All, Here lot of traders using copy trade, some traders providing their signal / copy trade and some traders are enjoying that. But, personally I am not much satisfied about the rating system, because here did not mentioned all the details for copy trade rating and I think calculating growth,...
Hi, I like to know that, if I choose some one from my friendliest who is good performing in freelance work and give him any job order personally without job post in freelance dept, is there any problem? Need advice. Thanks.
A running theme here over the past several weeks has been that the ECB’s €1.1 trillion foray into quantitative easing will be severely hindered by a laundry list of constraints (some of which were unwittingly self-imposed). Another topic we’ve covered exhaustively is the idea that the world’s...
[Deleted]
  help.me  (2)
https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3110062/eurgbp-h1-metaquotes-software-corp-temp-file-screenshot-34581
  LEVERAGE  (2)
So I have 1:100 leverage and I average 25% equity drawdown does that mean with 1:200 leverage I would have 50% equity drawdown? because I am learning.
how to use withdraw function at tester? thanks 
The ECB meets tomorrow. We do not attribute any significance to the fact that the meeting will be held in Cyprus. A couple times a year, the ECB meets outside of Frankfurt. There are three key elements of tomorrow's meeting, none of which entail a change in policy. The ECB will provide some more...
Is there any way to get commission for a planned order volume and trading instrument in MQL5 before executing that order?
LONG SHORT NO IDEA
EURUSD: Weakens, Eyes Key Support EURUSD: With seen weakening, further decline towards its key support the 1.1096 level is expected. Support is seen at 1.1050 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1000 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0950 level...
  Trade Disabled  (2)
I'm getting this when I'm doing backtest with my EA 10017 TRADE_RETCODE_TRADE_DISABLED Trade is disabled It was working fine all the while
Hi, I am a PhD students and am collecting new generation of technical indicator codes now. However, I have difficulty in finding who are the authors (first inventor) for some following indicators. Quadruple EMA (QEMA)Pentuple EMA(PEMA)Stochastic KDJMy only finding so far is BrunoPio who firstly...
Apparently there are some cheats in the marketplace. Here is one example of this scam. Someone sells an expert for $11, he himself through his acquaintances buys it, acquaintances write fake reviews, raise the product rating, and as soon as the product hits the top, raise the price 9-10 times
Hi, is there an expert to guide me how to bundle one FX account with more than one signal, as the MT4 only allows me to configure single one. Thanks, Bahaa
  MT4 Bridge  (1)
When I was doing some research I heard that it is possible to create your own MT4 bridge and set trading conditions by your self. Does anyone have more information on this? Regards