MT5 TO NT8?

Hello sir/madam Is there a way to push live tick data from MetaTrader 5 to NinjaTrader 8? please Can anyone help me?

simion36:
Hello sir/madam Is there a way to push live tick data from MetaTrader 5 to NinjaTrader 8? please Can anyone help me?

two ways

1. Write an EA which copies every tick and save it in txt or csv file then write NT8 program to read this file live

2. Write any NT8 program which can read tkc file format and update ticks in realtime.

Arpit T #:

two ways

1. Write an EA which copies every tick and save it in txt or csv file then write NT8 program to read this file live

2. Write any NT8 program which can read tkc file format and update ticks in realtime.

Can you make this for me? please help me my friend 

simion36 #:
Can you make this for me? please help me my friend 

no, i can only advice. and i help if it is something i already coded, or i know something which is on codebase. you can post this on freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Arpit T #:

no, i can only advice. and i help if it is something i already coded, or i know something which is on codebase. you can post this on freelance

Thank you very much for your reply my friend 

simion36 #: Can you make this for me? please help me my friend 

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Try asking at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Reason: