EA for Controlling Number of Trades per pair

Hi,

Good day everyone.

I need a suggestion of an EA that can help me control the number of open trades per pair.

At the moment the EA just keeps opening positions when the current trade is in drawdown. This often leads to several trades been opened for the same pair.

Is there an EA that can limit the number of open trades per pair and control the total number open trades as a whole?

So for example if there are already 4 trades open for USDJPY and the EA tried to open another on, it will not allow it.

Regards

Paul 

jimmypaul: Is there an EA that can limit the number of open trades per pair and control the total number open trades as a whole?

Fix the broken EA.

jimmypaul:

Hi,

Good day everyone.

I need a suggestion of an EA that can help me control the number of open trades per pair.

At the moment the EA just keeps opening positions when the current trade is in drawdown. This often leads to several trades been opened for the same pair.

Is there an EA that can limit the number of open trades per pair and control the total number open trades as a whole?

So for example if there are already 4 trades open for USDJPY and the EA tried to open another on, it will not allow it.

Regards

Paul 

Thanks 

Reason: