3-line strike EA

I have a scanner that looks for the 3-line strike candle pattern, up to 30 instruments on 8 timeframes.

When it gives an alert, I would like an EA to open a trade automatically with a set SL and TP.

Can someone code that for me?
I was hoping that when you get the alert on MT4 with the pop up window, you can get the EA to use that alert window to open the trade.

1. You can't capture alerts. If you have the scanner code, then it can be coded to output readable values. Otherwise, you will have to recreate your scanner.

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

I was merely asking if it was possible, not free help.

But thanks for the warm and feel good answer!

lucpomares:
I have a scanner that looks for the 3-line strike candle pattern, up to 30 instruments on 8 timeframes.

When it gives an alert, I would like an EA to open a trade automatically with a set SL and TP.

Can someone code that for me?
I was hoping that when you get the alert on MT4 with the pop up window, you can get the EA to use that alert window to open the trade.

when you say scanner do you mean a script? But sure, yeah. you can get it coded to an EA

lucpomares #: I was merely asking if it was possible, not free help.

Really? This doesn't look like an “is it possible” question:

lucpomares: Can someone code that for me?

It looks like a Snowflake looking for a slave.

Reason: