MQL5 Cloud Network bug

Hello,

I was using the MQL5 cloud network to do some testing and tuning of my Expert Advisor.   Everything was working fine and I had no issues when I had only one VPS.   Then when I was ready to turn on the software I created a new account and subscribed to a second VPS.   The reason why I needed to create two accounts is because I have two versions of the software and I want them isolated to help with money risk management .  I am forced to open a new account in order to have 2 VPS running . 

So I have two Expert Advisors working, one on each account with has one VPS each.  These are working well. 

However, I am still building new code and I want to use the MQL5 cloud network.  I have a balance of $103 us on my MQL5 account.  But when I attempt to turn on the MQL5 cloud network I get an error that states the account does not have enough money.

I also a number of agents listed on the MQL5 system, which allows my computer to be part of the network.  This connection has turned off. 

And I have a third account which that does not have a VPS subscription.    If I could specifically assign the balance available to this specific account I would but there is no feature on your website that allows me to do this. 

I have tried logging into all three accounts to access the MQL5 cloud network but I get the same error for each. 

Again,

This problem only came up once I opened many accounts.

How can I use the MQL Cloud network and the  run many VPS services at the same time?

I think there is a bug in your system...or I am still just a inexperienced newby.   :)

Any help would be great.

Chris 

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

Possibly your IP was banned.

Using multiple accounts for this community is not allowed, per the site Terms and Conditions.

12.11. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website. In case additional/repeated User accounts are detected, all of them shall be closed. MetaQuotes Ltd also reserves the right to invalidate all payment transactions made from additional/repeated accounts

Terms of Use of MQL5 community
Terms of Use of MQL5 community
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Use of MQL5 community website and different traders services.
Reason: