General - page 1165

Hi, I have an indicator from Igorad, AbsoluteStrengthHisto2. It could have been modified because it is a "dot" histogram (see picture). It would be nice if it could show four colours, for these conditions: Lime - Accelerating up strength (strong) Red - Accelerating down strength (strong) Dark green...
Hi, I need to know how can I merge two single dimension array together string SymArrPB[],        SymArrPF[];  What function do I use to merge into something one big array? Thanks 
USDCHF: Vulnerable, Risk Points Lower USDCHF: With a reversal of almost all of its past week gains seen at the end of the week to close slightly higher, USDCHF now faces the risk of a move lower in the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.9500 level. A turn below here will open the...
Hi guys, I want simple coding for my ea. if anybody help me. if RSI => 70 and STOCASTIC => 80 place sell order if RSI <= 30 and STOCASTIC <= 80 place buy order TP=15 SL=45 Thank you.
Short Term Range Trading Within a Trend view this video
Sorry if this is a spam post, but I'm a new member here who was browsing Google for custome MT4 indicators and noticed the TTM Scalper posted in this forum here. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079 I clicked though the link and noticed it was for sale. I purchased it and got the Paypal receipt, but...
Hi there, I just recently started my signal service and so far my clients are more than happy. However, is there a way in which I can see how my subscribers are doing? Can I have access to some analytical tools about their accounts? Why do I ask this? Of course, under norman conditions I know...
Hi peopler, I have forgotten the trading account login information, I only remember 8579012, The password i have forgotten , what can i do? collins
Hello, I wanted to run the Metatester 5 to earn some money using my root server. I can see all 8 Agents, but none of the is doing anything. It says they are running, but only 4kb traffic and 0 passes. In "General" Tab it also says "0 tests passed". What am I doing wrong? Do I need to open any...
Hello everyone im new to the world of using bots in metatrader 4 but it seems that everytime my bot tries to make a purchase it attempts to buy 100000 units no matter how many times i change it back. why is it doing this and what can i do to get it to try for less?
  Logging out  (5)
Hi everyone I am sure this is a topic that has come up but I can't find it. Can you log out Or do you just exit?
[Deleted]
&lt;100 POINTS &lt;300 POINTS &lt;500 POINTS &lt;800 POINTS &lt;1100 POINTS &lt;1100 POINTS
I am ready to create multiple account each having single signal associated with it, Is it possible to have them running in single instance rather than launching multiple instance. If yes than how, If not than what is the best possible way to achieve that. Thanks in advance.
The investor is requesting more than 50% income per month. The initial deposit is $4300. Is it realistic? If so, what strategy would you advise? What lot to trade? And in general your recommendations
Hi, I just closed a position manually on a signal, and it reopened again as the signal has it still opened. Is there any way to avoid this? Or it is just not possible to close a position manually. What if I edit the stop loss or TP? Thank you
  suspend  (1)
In the page My subscriptions to Trade Signals if I click on suspends on a broker what is what I can resume(take back) then without being obliged to re-pay, (well on if my subscription is still valid)
GOLD Maintains Bearish Bias, Eyes Key Support GOLD: With GOLD selling off sharply on Wednesday, further bearishness is expected though presently seen hesitating. Support comes in at the 1,178.39.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,165.00 level. A cut through here will open the door for move...
Good afternoon people First of all want to congratulate the administrators for the development of new image of the site is excellent. Now I would ask for your help in a situation, for some time ago I saved some money and bought an indicator that the comments I saw gave him good references and I was...
Hi I am a first time user to signal trading. If I turn off my computer, will the signal trades still happen or must MetaTrader be running for the trade to happen?
EURUSD: Bearish Below The 1.0848 Level EURUSD: While the 1.0848/86 zone remains as resistance our outlook on EUR remains to the downside. Resistance is seen at 1.0800 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.0848/86 levels. Further up, resistance lies at the 1...
mql5 NO SIGNAL CONNECTION&nbsp; 22/04/2015 AT 07:15-07:30 PM O' CLOK
I have an EA that does the same job as the Trailing Stop only with scheduled orders. It modifying the mobile Stop normally, but the problem is that: Suppose a scheduled purchase order was executed, it goes up 10 pips trailing stop follows the 10 positive pips of the order price, until then perfect...
We search paid Beta Testers for new version of Fx Pulse! We are currently searching Forex Traders who are willing to help us with the final beta testing of Fx Pulse 4.0. It’s a new EA and as it includes several ‘never done before’ features, we want to make sure everything works 100% perfect before...
HI guys! i want to try EA, Can you recommend any safe EAs? thanks !
  time and sale  (1)
I purchased on MQL5 indicator time and sales, does not work. activetrades told me that is missing a file. can you help me? Thank you.
Hi, I am a new trader on MQL5, I want to find out how to check how much i made the previous day. How can i do that? since am copying trades fro someone. collins
  Bug in Web  (3)
I'm using the WebRequest code below to generate HTTP POST request: ====================================================================== string cookie=NULL, headers; char post[], result[]; int res; string url="http://postcatcher.in/catchers/5530766d71eeb8030000253c";...
Hello mate, I am looking for messaging app. What messaging app do you use mostly? Basically I want to monitor all, delete message, banned users by using this app. Which will be better. Idea please!
  Trading Balance  (4)
I have a 40 US dollars can i start trading or do i need to top up to 100 US dollars? secondly, i have subscribed for a signal only to realize that it is a demo account, can i earn if it is a demo account?