Copytrading : How to have equal allocation from multiple masters accounts ?

Hello,

Let's say I would like to copy trades from mutiple masters accounts to 1 follower account.

Here on mql5 or wherever.

I would like to know how could I choose an equal allocation for each master ?

EA, website, script or whatever.

I will try to explain :

Let's say I have 2 masters accounts that copy trades to 1 follower account.
Is it possible to choose that both masters has 50% each of allocation from the 100% capital of the follower account ?

And then if I have 3 masters, then 33% each allocation.
And then if I have 4 masters, then 25% each allocation
Etc

I hope you understand my point!

Thanks a lot!

MetaTrader Signal functionality only allows one-to-one signal account subscription/follow. It cannot subscribe/follow multiple master accounts.

If however, you are talking about 3rd party trade copy EAs or other software, then please direct your queries to the authors of those applications.

An follower can copy 2 or more signal providers but is done broker side not MT4/5 platform side. There are some brokers that offer this possibility which I will not name here bz of the rules

Tony:

Hello,

Let's say I would like to copy trades from mutiple masters accounts to 1 follower account.

Here on mql5 or wherever.

I would like to know how could I choose an equal allocation for each master ?

EA, website, script or whatever.

I will try to explain :

Let's say I have 2 masters accounts that copy trades to 1 follower account.
Is it possible to choose that both masters has 50% each of allocation from the 100% capital of the follower account ?

And then if I have 3 masters, then 33% each allocation.
And then if I have 4 masters, then 25% each allocation
Etc

I hope you understand my point!

Thanks a lot!

Just open several other accounts for each master account (signal) an individual account with your broker. Some broker offer an extra deposit account that would help you to distribute and move your funds on several accounts. Those extra accounts do not cost extra money :)

Thanks for your answer but I still have no solution...

I'm not talking about MQL5 signals by the way.

I just need to send trades from 5 traders to one account, but each trader with an allocation of only 20%

Then if one trader burn his account, only 20% of the capital will be gone

Reason: