Which XAUUSD broker have the minimal "Stops Level"?

Hi folks,

been searching around different brokers and tested a few of them with disappointment. any friend here could introduce a broker which has 0 or lowest spread in XAUUSD trading with 'STOPS LEVEL' = 0?

the "Stops level" value can be found in "Market Watch"> right click "XAUUSD" > choose  "specification" > "Stops level = 0"

we are looking for a broker which can give "Stops level " to 0 or near to 0 , any recommendation?

thanks a lot for any suggestion.

My personal recomendataion would be, redesign your trading strategy, maybe. - If it requires such low values, something seems to be off limits. Or why would you need such low spread, youll be paying in commission, if not in spread. - Although commission is usually less expensive than spread, it still will be somewhere near the spread anyways.

There are multiple brokers offering zero stop levels, btw. - Cant be that hard to find one. Recommendations concerning brokers are not allowed on the forum.

Dominik Christian Egert #:

My personal recomendataion would be, redesign your trading strategy, maybe. - If it requires such low values, something seems to be off limits. Or why would you need such low spread, youll be paying in commission, if not in spread. - Although commission is usually less expensive than spread, it still will be somewhere near the spread anyways.

There are multiple brokers offering zero stop levels, btw. - Cant be that hard to find one. Recommendations concerning brokers are not allowed on the forum.

Stop level is not spread. If not zero, change broker. 

There should not be any reason why the stop level should not be zero.

thanks for your reply.

we did search some reviews to test a few brokers, but their quoted spread and their mt5 XAUUSD "Stops level " is either one too large or both values are large.

we modified the bot to fit a few brokers mt5, but the expected payoff is heaps difference. when we tested and traded in metaquotes mt5 account, huge profit accured. that's why we are trying to look for a broker which has similar/closed criteria like metaquotes.

Enrique Dangeroux #:

Stop level is not spread. If not zero, change broker. 

There should not be any reason why the stop level should not be zero.

thanks for your reply.

that's true we won't expect brokers stops level is as nice as metquotes but we badly need a broker mt5 which could be closed or very similar to metaquotes.

do hope metaquotes become a broker for us.

couldl pm us any brokers recommendation?

I have noticed, especially on gold, on some brokers I get way lower payoff and it is not the spread nor the stop levels, but the contract they are offering.

So I found a broker where my strategy gives the expected payoff. But the issue was for sure the contract in my situation.

Some Propfirms offer you a broker where the stops levels are not zero. So there is no way around it, in such cases, I needed to find a way to deal with it.

Let's say the strategy has an average RR of around 1:50, this can be heavily impacted by stops levels, so it was important to have some way to get around that. My solution were pending orders in this case.

I have noticed, especially on gold, on some brokers I get way lower payoff and it is not the spread nor the stop levels, but the contract they are offering.

So I found a broker where my strategy gives the expected payoff. But the issue was for sure the contract in my situation.

Some Propfirms offer you a broker where the stops levels are not zero. So there is no way around it, in such cases, I needed to find a way to deal with it.

Let's say the strategy has an average RR of around 1:50, this can be heavily impacted by stops levels, so it was important to have some way to get around that. My solution were pending orders in this case.

thanks for your reply.

we did try out a few pop brokers but quite disappointed. we even adjusted the pending order entry level to avoid the order send error but that adversely affected our strategy.

spread is another issue. so any recommendation of suitable brokers , you may pm us. thanks

A post has been deleted.

Broker recommendations are not allowed in the forum.

Reason: