subscribing to signal - page 3

leolavinia78:
what happens if my subscription expires during an open trade, and i m not interested in renew the subscription? thanks

hi trade will just get orphaned out you have to self managed, MQL will send mail about 5 days before expiry (mail used to be sent 1day before expiry).

If you are no longer interested to subscribe its best you either pause/suspend the signal earlier by at least 1 day or unsubscribed. Even pause or unsubscribed will meant orphaned trades. Differences is that for pause you can restart if signal is still within valid subscription periods.

I would think that if you decide already that you wont renew, then suspend the signal 1day earlier before actual expiry wont make much differences to you and you can avoid orphan trades, provided trader managed to close the trades. If eg 1 day before expiry there are still opened trades and you wanted to suspend you will need to self trade, best to monitor closely the trades by trader and quickly time to suspend moment he closed some trades leaving as small dd as possible or leaving no open trades to suspend and this has to be done at least 3 days before expiry to monitor (from my own experience)

Hi Guys,

When I clikc on the subscribe tab for some signals, mql5 asks to download again instead of opening payment options screen.

I do have funds in the live account.

I also have other working subscriptions at the same broker.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated...

One such signal is  EA Upin Ipin

Thank you

Stamati Lagoudis #:

Hi Guys,

When I clikc on the subscribe tab for some signals, mql5 asks to download again instead of opening payment options screen.

I do have funds in the live account.

I also have other working subscriptions at the same broker.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated...

One such signal is  EA Upin Ipin

Thank you

There is the subscription procedure about how to subscribe:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

Sergey Golubev #:

There is the subscription procedure about how to subscribe:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

Hi Sergey,

I am logged in, but when I click the magnifying glass and put the signal name exactyl as it appears in my browser window I get the message "Your search did not match any documents".

Please see screen shot attached.

I only get this for some signals, not all, probably about half of the ones I try to subscribe to.

You can only subscribe to a free/demo signal with a demo account and to a paid signal with a demo or real account.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
You can only subscribe to a free/demo signal with a demo account and to a paid signal with a demo or real account.

Firstly, thank you for your prompt responses thus far.

Correct. I am using live accounts (have about 20 already)

However, I am now encountering this issue with some signals that I just can not copy.

So just to recap:

If I have my terminal open and I am logged into a live account with a VPS connected, I can usually subscribe to a signal one of two ways:

1. Clikc on the subscribe signal in my browser, (currently using latest version Chrome), and the signal subscribe payment page opens in my terminal. I can then make payment and all my configs as normal. 

2. Searcha signal using the search bar in the top right of my terminal page and subscribe that way.

However, if I use option 1 here, I get redirected to download mt5. If I use option 2 here, I get "Your search did not match any documents"

I have checked that I am logged in and all the obvious settings, keepin in mind I am a new user (only a few months).

I have also tried opening new live accounts at my brokerage, both with and without VPN. Still nothing.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Stamati

Maybe the signals you are not able to see are those that aren't compatible with your MT5 account, due to differences in brokers, hedge/netting issue etc.

Since you can see some of the signals but not all, that means that don't have a general problem.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Maybe the signals you are not able to see are those that aren't compatible with your MT5 account, due to differences in brokers, hedge/netting issue etc.

Since you can see some of the signals but not all, that means that don't have a general problem.

Great information

Thank you for all your assistance

I will look into what you mentioned

Stamati Lagoudis #:

Hi Sergey,

I am logged in, but when I click the magnifying glass and put the signal name exactyl as it appears in my browser window I get the message "Your search did not match any documents".

Please see screen shot attached.

I only get this for some signals, not all, probably about half of the ones I try to subscribe to.

I had similar situation, and when I use the тame of the signal provider (instead of the name of the signal) so I get the signal(s).
You can try to place the name of the signal provider in magnifying glass for search.

Stamati Lagoudis #:

Great information

Thank you for all your assistance

I will look into what you mentioned

Hi Eleni,

I'm thinking this is a system issue.

The one signal that I want to copy is listed on one of my brokerages as low slippage, but again, when I click on subscribe tab it wants to download.

The same signal has medium slippage on another broker, and again same issue.

Also worth noting is that in that time we have been chatting I have succesfully started copying other signals.

Additionally, I tried microsoft edge instead of chrome, but still the same thing.

Any assistannce you can give me here will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again for all your assistance thus far.

S

Reason: