subscribing to signal

hi, if i subscribe to a signal and there's already an open trade, is there a way not to copy that trade at the current price when i subscribe? or will the trade automatically open as soon as i subscribe?

subscribe to a signal automatically open orders in your account

if you dont create any orders then leave this signal or stop work signal or pause work signal ( you will not refund your money subscribe ) ,but you must do that before any orders by signal create

and you can close this orders manual from your account immediately when you see orders created 

thanks. does anyone know why i can't find a signal in mt4? i'm trying to subscribe to a signal but it keeps downloading mt5 even though it's in mt4 category?

sal114:
thanks. does anyone know why i can't find a signal in mt4? i'm trying to subscribe to a signal but it keeps downloading mt5 even though it's in mt4 category?

You should have MT4 already installed.
And look at the following thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/298804

Downloading a signal to MT 4.
Downloading a signal to MT 4.
  • www.mql5.com
Good day, I have reached a point of high frustration in that MLQ5 support is simply turning my back on their requests...

Sergey Golubev:

You should have MT4 already installed.
And look at the following thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/298804

I already have mt4 installed from my broker, that's why i don't know why its not working?

sal114:
I already have mt4 installed from my broker, that's why i don't know why its not working?

Are you trying to subscribe directly from MT4, or from Signal webpage?

i have also used the search function in mt4 by typing the name of signal but it doesn't find it

Sergey Golubev:

Are you trying to subscribe directly from MT4, or from Signal webpage?

i've tried both way, from webpage instead of detecting my mt4 it downloads it tells me to download the platform and i've used serach function in my mt4 and it doesn't find the signal

sal114:
i have also used the search function in mt4 by typing the name of signal but it doesn't find it

Does this signal exist?
Can you write the name of this signal? I will try to find it ...

Sergey Golubev:

Does this signal exist?
Can you write the name of this signal? I will try to find it ...

did you get the name before my reply got deleted?

I have deleted the link to the signal Sergey, you will find it in deleted comments.
Reason: