Ban till next month (Spam)!

Hello every body,

I am tired with "this Ban till next month (Spam)", I just tried advertise my products in my profile. I re-publish them every 1 or 2 hours.

anybody knows details of Ban for Spam rules ?!

I am a seller and I need to contact my clients immediately. 

My profile is <deleted>

I added a ticket in service desk, please solve it.

Thank you

Temp_Username_for_ask:

We forum users cannot solve anything.

Only the service desk can help you. As you have already contacted them, wait for a reply.

If you want to advertise your products get attention here by answering the question to show your competence in the understanding of the market, the programming and solutions.

Carl Schreiber #:
If you want to advertise your products get attention here by answering the question to show your competence in the understanding of the market, the programming and solutions.

<<< what do you mean, do you know details of "Ban for Spam" rules ?!

It is temporary account for asking help.

<deleted>

Temp_Username_for_ask: I am tired with "this Ban till next month (Spam)", I just tried advertise my products in my profile. I re-publish them every 1 or 2 hours. anybody knows details of Ban for Spam rules ?!

I believe that it is an automatic banning system in place that detects when multiple posts with the similar text are placed within a certain time span.

It does not matter where the similar posts appear. Even if it is on your wall or publications. If the text is repeated multiple time within a certain period you will be auto-banned.

So, re-publishing every 1 or 2 hours is NOT a good idea. Anyone who has you as a friend, will have their news feed spammed every 1 or 2 hours. It will have the reverse effect and they will get sick of it.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I believe that it is an automatic banning system in place that detects when multiple posts with the similar text are placed within a certain time span.

It does not matter where the similar posts appear. Even if it is on your wall or publications. If the text is repeated multiple time within a certain period you will be auto-banned.

So, re-publishing every 1 or 2 hours is NOT a good idea. Anyone who has you as a friend, will have their news feed spammed every 1 or 2 hours. It will have the reverse effect and they will get sick of it.

<<< Thank you, that's right. I agree.

Temp_Username_for_ask:

Hello every body,

I am tired with "this Ban till next month (Spam)", I just tried advertise my products in my profile. I re-publish them every 1 or 2 hours.

anybody knows details of Ban for Spam rules ?!

I am a seller and I need to contact my clients immediately. 

My profile is <deleted>

Thank you

I've been banned by this and the mod was able to lift it.

Also i've posted every 1-2 hours on my wall in the past , mods have too , so unless you posted the same exact thing (which you don't need to do as metaquotes knowing its user base-spammers- has provided an edit function allowing you to schejule alternating posts into the future).So , it may indicate that is not the reason you were banned .

Any advertising outbound messages or group invites perhaps ? (if you have groups i would disable the members being able to invite others feature as i don't trust how the "automated mechanism" or the "manual mechanism" (ru forum) will treat it and they will be probably playing around with spam filters now that their new app is published) 

Now if you are interested in ways to advertise : 

• You can create a channel and place a link to it inside your product overview . You can place it on top of the description too .
  • You can have a nice gif as the first screenshot of your product because the mql5 twitter bot uses the first screenshot of your product when it promotes you on twitter. (follow it here)
  • You can translate your product description into all the languages available , that will give you (and mql5) a big seo boost
  • You can release "freebies" that will increase the "eyes" that reach your sales page.
  • And you can post in the commercial section of forex factory , but , beware once you do that you will no longer have access to their other sections .
  • You can also follow mql5's youtube channel 
  • And as Carl said , help around with things you know on the forums 
  • Extra : If your product is already published the mql5 twitter bot has already promoted it . You can go to twitter and search for the url of the product , it will lead you to the twitter post . You could tell your users to like and retweet that post (on twitter not here). Twitter will pick it up and redistribute it because it will register likes and rts above the mql5 account average . And if we all do that we may cause a tsunami of inbound traffic here . (before you do that though , comment under your product on twitter with hashtags you want to target - comment tags count - as the default hashtags of the bot are from the previous century  😊)

Lorentzos Roussos #:

I've been banned by this and the mod was able to lift it.

Also i've posted every 1-2 hours on my wall in the past , mods have too , so unless you posted the same exact thing (which you don't need to do as metaquotes knowing its user base-spammers- has provided an edit function allowing you to schejule alternating posts into the future).So , it may indicate that is not the reason you were banned .

Any advertising outbound messages or group invites perhaps ? (if you have groups i would disable the members being able to invite others feature as i don't trust how the "automated mechanism" or the "manual mechanism" (ru forum) will treat it and they will be probably playing around with spam filters now that their new app is published) 

Now if you are interested in ways to advertise : 

• You can create a channel and place a link to it inside your product overview . You can place it on top of the description too .
  • You can have a nice gif as the first screenshot of your product because the mql5 twitter bot uses the first screenshot of your product when it promotes you on twitter. (follow it here)
  • You can translate your product description into all the languages available , that will give you (and mql5) a big seo boost
  • You can release "freebies" that will increase the "eyes" that reach your sales page.
  • And you can post in the commercial section of forex factory , but , beware once you do that you will no longer have access to their other sections .
  • You can also follow mql5's youtube channel 
  • And as Carl said , help around with things you know on the forums 
  • Extra : If your product is already published the mql5 twitter bot has already promoted it . You can go to twitter and search for the url of the product , it will lead you to the twitter post . You could tell your users to like and retweet that post (on twitter not here). Twitter will pick it up and redistribute it because it will register likes and rts above the mql5 account average . And if we all do that we may cause a tsunami of inbound traffic here . (before you do that though , comment under your product on twitter with hashtags you want to target - comment tags count - as the default hashtags of the bot are from the previous century  😊)

<<<< Thank for your advice.

If anybody from mql5.com is here, please answer my ticket in service desk. Thanks

Hi sir,

I think that you have been banned for 2 reasons : 

1. You are creating and publishing demo version as a Free Products. That's classfied as Spam based on the market Rules.
  2. You include your email in your product description.

Here you can find the new market rules :   https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/371103

Market rules : 

Restricting product functionality under Demo/Free/Trial/Light version is prohibited

According to the Market rules, Products may not contain any operational restrictions which limit application usage (such as time, account, trading symbol and other restrictions). Any paid or free product must not have time limitations and must be fully functional on any trading account.

To protect paid versions, the Market enables the downloading of an Expert Advisor or indicator trial version allowing users to test the product in the Strategy Tester. Such versions cannot be run on live charts. Sellers can additionally provide monitoring results via the Signals service to demonstrate the performance of Expert Advisors.

Some sellers violate the Market rules and create so-called "demo versions" to promote paid products. Such "demo versions" have trading, display or other functional restrictions. As a result, it is difficult for buyers to find truly useful free programs.

Therefore, the following products will be considered as spam:

• products having words Demo, Free, Trial, Light or similar in their name
  • products displaying a link to another fully functional product of the author in the description or on a chart during operation
  • products with functional restrictions

To demonstrate all features of paid products (including trading panels and analytical applications), sellers can add videos in the description and provide a one-month product rental option for a small fee.

Market sellers must remove functionality restrictions, fix product names and delete links to other products by August 1, 2021.

On-site customer support

MQL5.community offers a variety of options enabling sellers to provide timely and efficient customer support:

• The built-in chat system supports direct correspondence, as well as group chats and channels. Create groups to provide product support and to publish additional information, set files, and more.
    • The Product Comments section works simultaneously in all languages. If you describe an issue related to product operation and publish a solution in comments, this information will be available to all your customers. You will not need to answer the same question to each client in personal messages. Furthermore, comments include the built-in automatic translation option.

Make it as easy as possible for your customers to contact you, without using third-party apps. Communicate via the built-in messenger — it is available on the website, in the desktop platform and in the mobile app.

I hope that's will help to solve your issues.

Updates in Rules to improve Market products - Azerbaijan introduces new requirements for products offered via Market from July 1, 2021
    Updates in Rules to improve Market products - Azerbaijan introduces new requirements for products offered via Market from July 1, 2021
    • www.mql5.com
    From july 1, 2021, we introduce additional requirements for products offered via the market. We urge all market sellers to revise their products by july 1, 2021, and to make relevant changes in accordance with the updated rules

Sayadi Achraf #:

Hi sir,

I think that you have been banned for 2 reasons : 

1. You are creating and publishing demo version as a Free Products. That's classfied as Spam based on the market Rules.
    2. You include your email in your product description.

Here you can find the new market rules :   https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/371103

Market rules : 

I hope that's will help to solve your issues.

The email and third party links rule is not enforced my friend 

You can run similar searches for facebook , instagram , twitter , discord  i did not find anything for tik tok though , and discord its mostly product solutions for integration with discord.

Hello, thank you for your points.

*********  I added a ticket in service desk 2 days ago, anybody from mql5.com is here, please solve and open my profile.

I have stuck it yet!

Reason: