General - page 1167

Some signals I can find in my MT4 program, I cannot find on mql5.com Why is that ?
EURUSD: Recovering With Caution EURUSD: Outlook for EUR remains to the upside after closing higher the past week. However, a mild pullback may occur in the new week as price hesitation signs are now seen on lower level charts. Resistance is seen at 1.0850 level with a cut through here opening the...
I have an issue with the error 134 for OrderSend. I set enough Initial Deposit Money and small amount of Lots. But the error 134 appears. Can you explain this? OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.1, Ask, 3, stoploss, takeprofit, "", MAGIC_NUMBER, 0, Blue);
  Daylight Saving  (3)
Hello all, How can my EA detect if there is day light savings? any function that can check? 
Hello friends, Just now updated my meta trader 4 terminal to Build 778. Its great. Update your MT4 terminal to get new opportunity and that is Indicator back test option. Yes, now we have the option to test any Indicator as like EA testing. Thanks meta trader to provide this great upgrade...
Please. how many minimum hardware specification recruitment personal computer for running MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal ? may be on windows and linux.
The latest MetaTrader 4 Android version features re-designed interface revised according to Google Style Guide recommendations in the same way as it was done to MetaTrader 5 Android. The mobile application functionality was not overlooked either. We have added the new features making...
  GBP forecasts  (3)
Sterling’s Election Stumble: How To Play It? – BNPP The upcoming parliamentary elections in the UK on May 7th have already sent shivers and the pound could not sustain the moves against the euro and the dollar, despite a recent recovery. What’s next for sterling? Here is the view from BNP Paribas:...
MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, December 12, 2014. It contains the following changes: Hosting: Hosting details now feature more information: the build of the hosted terminal, the name of the processor of the hosting server, the number of threads of the hosted terminal...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary breakdown for trying to cross 1.0637 support level on open D1 bar:The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and below Sinkou Span A line which is the virtual border between the primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart Chinkou Span line...
Hi, I execute two mt4 , one on my PC an one on VPS , I want limit operation on mt4 on the VPS , I want to inactive new order , I need only manage open positions ( SL or TP ) and nothing any more , thanks.
What is the chance of getting a refund from a bad signal? I noticed that you don't easyly get refunds from the bad signal services, but i also read on the reviews that a lot of people ask for a refund. Is there any refund policy? The signal is inactive for 5 days right now, from my point of view...
Is it possible to subscribe to the same signal with 2 different accounts/brokers ? If I use 2 different Metatrader terminals, will i be able to use the same subscription in the 2 accounts? Do i have to pay 2 times for the subscription? If i want to switch a paid signal to a different account...
Hello everybody, I'm playing with CANVAS functions. I have to transform X time/ Y price coordinates into X/Y screen coordinates and viceversa. Any pre-built function or I have to write a windows/viewport conversion function? Thanks
EURGBP- Consolidates With Upside Bias. EURGBP- With the cross halting its weakness and consolidating, it looks to recover higher. On the downside, support lies at the 0.7150 level where a break will expose the 0.7100 level. Further down, support comes in at the 0.7050 level where a violation will...
Hello,   I have a common question. How do I receive notifications of new signals and EA's from a seller? I didn't find this function on mql5. For example: I want to get a notification, when forexstay (FOREXSTAY) opens a new signal. How do I find the right setting? thanks for answering, aw  
Hello my name is Lukas, and I would like to Introduce my new method how to be Success in Forex Within days i will post here my new method thank you.
less than 1% 1-2 % 2-3 % 3-4 % 4-5 % more than 5 % do you have opinion ? ( write a comment please )
EURJPY: Bullish On Corrective Recovery EURJPY- With a third consecutive day of recovery now underway, further strength is envisaged in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 127.00 level where a break will aim at the 126.00 level. A turn below here will target the 125.50 level with
Here is the video illustrating the trouble I am having http://screencast.com/t/HamRKvrE5.  Assistance is greatly appreciated!
If one needs to observe ample confusion by a central planner, one usually needs to look no further than St. Louis Fed's James Bullard, the same "hawk" who has been pressing for aggressive rate hiking throughout the last year except when the market almost entered a correction and he promptly hinted...
[Deleted]
> 0.05% = 0.05% < 0.05%
GBPJPY: Halts Weakness, Eyes Recovery GBPJPY: With GBPJPY closing higher on Tuesday on a rejection candle off its key support zone at 175.30/49, it faces recovery risk in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 175.50 level where a violation will aim at the 174.50 level. A break...
Hi, i cannot connect the VPS on my account, someone can help me please ????
hello All, I would like to know, is there a way that one can avoid trade copying? One of my ideas was that the expert advisor that you would like to protect, could have a way of checking if there are any other expert advisors or scripts on the server and then maybe stop execution if there are more
Hello, In my EA I'm trying to catch the moment when the custom indicator changes its color, would you guys help ? Thank you! Source of the indicator below //--#include <MovingAverages.mqh>//-#property indicator_chart_window//-#property indicator_buffers 6#property indicator_color1...
USDJPY Faces Downside Pressure On Price Failure USDJPY: With the pair capping its gains at 120.84 level to decline on Monday, further weakness is envisaged. On the upside, resistance resides at the 120.50 level with a turn above here aiming at the 121.00 level. A break will target the 121.50 level....
  VSA Indicators  (1)
Hi Community, I'm a newbie to Metatrader. Having visited the page [wwwDOTmql5DOT/en/code/8983] "the VSA Text - Indicator for Metatrader 4" (allegedly 5 also), I don't know how to start installing it to Metatrader. Would anyone lend a hand, please?
Price Action Expert Advisor Indicator Pattern Other ( please write a comment ) None ( do you have an idea ) ?
Hi, I have to a code with Operator For for(i=0;i<5000;i++) { Print("Example"); //....1 } Print("Example 2"); //....2 so i don't want to wait until i<5000 but i need //....1 and //....2 how can i run both of at same time ? Does know anybody that problems' solution ? I think its...