General - page 1166

[Deleted]
  Please help  (2)
Hello everyone. Does anyone has a good broker with following settings? -spread+commission below 1pip -execution time below 100ms -stop level below 1 Please advise...
I would like to test a MT4 signal on demo before using it on a live account, but it doesn't seem to recognize my broker's demo server. I tried entering the server name in the "Your Broker's server:" field but it doesn't recognize it. Does that mean I cannot use the signal? Is there a way to use the...
Hi..My EA is based on daily closing. When I run it first time after the new DAY candle starts it places the orders based on the previous day, I delete those orders and remove the EA and again run it then it places properly what can be the reason? please guide
  Connectivity  (7)
Hi, How can I tell in my EA if I am still connected to the trade server?
Hi all, I am trying to install MT5 on a clean computer, with win 7 64-bit enterprise, but I can't install it into desired location. If I use MT5 b1100 installation from mql5.com, it installs 64-bit version in 'program files' after specifying the proxy. So it doesn't allow me to choose the...
is anybody else having this problem??
What i know is, When my sell order hitting my tp price, it will not close my order immediatly but nid to go down few more pips that causing by spread. same as buy order , i will enter my order before hitting my buy stop order price,which cause by the spread. But the question is, with a...
How to keep my MT4 program online when my computer is asleep ?
EURJPY: Weakens, Eyes Further Downside EURJPY- Having triggered a corrective pullback, further weakness is envisaged. This is coming on the back of price pullbacks on the lower level charts on Friday and a long tailed candle formation. Resistance lies at the 134.50 level. Further out, resistance...
[Deleted]
I have 3 mt4 account from different brokers, can I use 1 mql5 account to subscribe 3 different signals to that 3 mt4? I have tried to do so, but MQL5 always linked to broker A's MT4, I don't know how to make it link to broker B or broker C account.
Hello. May I if someone have done this: 1 MT4 account = 1EA = 2 charts = 2 servers > simultaneously. This to make sure EA will continue to run even one server is down. Thanks
I have subscribed a singal ,but sometime, my MT4 offlined and i cannot copy my subscribed singal .So how to check my singal provider's daily operation? such as how many times and when in and out
For me yes because the spreads could burn your account. A broker that has a variable spreads provides nothing but huge losses.
  Developing EAs  (1)
Please I have been trading manually for the past 6 years now, but is more buzy now with another job, can somebody help to explain how I can put my stategy as EA.
I didn't use MT5 for a couple of years. Now I installed the latest version but I've this annoying problem with news. If I open news popup I have something like this... (look at the image attached). Any help?
USDJPY: Retains Broader Upside Bias USDJPY: Unless the pair retains below the 118.48/32 support zone, it continues to retain its broader upside bias in the medium term. On the upside, resistance resides at the 120.83 level with a turn above here aiming at the 122.00 level. A break will target the...
Can someone outline the dangers of allowing dll imports
Bonjour, je me trouve face à un problème, j'ai un décalage important en Pips dans mes "Trendline", il faudrait que le cour soit exactement entre les deux "Trendline" et en fait je me retrouve avec un cour en dessous des deux "Trendline" Voici le code : void Tline(string name,datetime tim1...
[Deleted]
If the signal provider balance at us1000, but my balance is us10000, how can i multiple the lot size to 10 times of signal provider‘s trade
I'm creating a kind of 'whack a mole' game here as a graphical board in MT4.  The purpose isn't to be anything useful than an exercise in using the built in libraries that come with MT4. The problem in my 'game' is that the last cell created is the only cell that changes color.  What I can't figure...
Has anyone managed to code a control panel radio button in MQL4 that can activate some commands like Buy or Sell or modify the on screen display in some way
I am considering subscribing to an EA from the MQL5 market but the data seems very contradictory. How easy is it for Signals providers to alter their data, to make their EA look good? Is this a common occurrence. For e.g., the front page data for a given EA might display: Profit Trades: 38 (100...
Hi would like to know if there is any way how I can define only bars from range "date/time from - date/time until" will be displayed. I simply need to have a chart layout with 4 tiled charts and need to be sure, that laa these 4 charts have the same range (!) of horizontal (time axis). This...
Im trying to link boss capital with metatrader 5 and i cant seem to get it to work. I dont know if im doing it wrong or if it just cant be done. If anyone knows how, the help will be greatly appreciated...
Hello. I want to test some indicators. There is no option from mt4 software to download them for test and i cant understand why. The option is available here. But when i click the free demo linkm and choose the i have MT4 platform, it keeps opening the one that i dont want to. How can i change...
EURUSD: Bullish With Caution EURUSD: Although EUR may be biased to the upside on the weekly chart, its price action on the daily chart is suggestive of a move lower on correction. This development leaves risk lower in the new week. Resistance is seen at the 1.1289 level with a cut through here...
The fee for member to promote the signal is a one time pay off or recurring as long as the referrered is subscribed?
  Chained trading possible?  (11   1 2)
Hi there With all of the forex brokers one has to always close an open position. I am curious if it is possible to continue trading other pairs? For instance: 1) I enter long EURUSD (buying EUR for USD) 2) I start loosing but instead of closing the position or hedging it, 3) I enter short EURCHF or...
[Deleted]
I am a newbies. As i understand drawdown is sufferred loss. I think it should be -ve. but i saw that some are +ve in signal provider . What is that mean
Hi Guys, Sorry for the newbie question. Is there an easy way to tally your pip count for the month(or a running total for the month) from within MT4 and avoid the laborious add and sub subtract calculations for every trade? I am familiar with the reports generated from account history but it does