MetaTrader 5 API for Python

Hi!

I'm trying to install MetaTrader5 Library for Python using pip, but there was errors:

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement MetaTrader5 (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for MetaTrader5 Anyone else with this issue? Thank you!

Eklon Eleuterio:

Hi!

I'm trying to install MetaTrader5 Library for Python using pip, but there was errors:

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement MetaTrader5 (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for MetaTrader5 Anyone else with this issue? Thank you!

Yes, there is an issue with virtualenv and older versions of PyCharm not packaging in the most recent version of pip. You'll need to upgrade pip inside of your virtualenv using:

(inside virtualenv):easy_install -U pip

nicholish en:

Yes, there is an issue with virtualenv and older versions of PyCharm not packaging in the most recent version of pip. You'll need to upgrade pip inside of your virtualenv using:

Hi!

Sorry, but it wasn't clear for me.

My pip is up to date so there is no way to update it further.

Is there anything missing from my part?

Thanks for your reply"!

Eklon Eleuterio:

Hi!

Sorry, but it wasn't clear for me.

My pip is up to date so there is no way to update it further.

Is there anything missing from my part?

Thanks for your reply"

Are you trying to install the MetaTrader5 package in a virtual environment?

nicholish en:

Are you trying to install the MetaTrader5 package in a virtual environment?

I'm trying to install it in my root pip.

Is mandatory to have a virtual environment?

Thank you

Eklon Eleuterio:

I'm trying to install it in my root pip.

Is mandatory to have a virtual environment?

Thank you

No, it's not mandatory, it's just that most python developers use separate virtual environments for each project to manage dependencies. What do you get when you run the following two commands in a terminal?

python --version
pip --version

nicholish en:

No, it's not mandatory, it's just that most python developers use separate virtual environments for each project to manage dependencies. What do you get when you run the following two commands in a terminal?

I understand.

In my case, I'm believe that it will not be necessary (create virual enviroment)

(base) eklon@eklon-Ubunt-20: ~$ python --version Python 3.7.6 (base) eklon@ (base) eklon@eklon-Ubunt-20: ~$ pip3 --version pip 20.0.2 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pip (python 3.8) (base) eklon@eklon-Ubunt-20: ~$ pip --version pip 20.2b1 from /home/eklon/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip-20.2b1-py3.7.egg/pip (python 3.7) Thank you

Eklon Eleuterio:

I understand.

In my case, I'm believe that it will not be necessary (create virual enviroment)

(base) eklon@eklon-Ubunt-20: ~$ python --version Python 3.7.6 (base) eklon@ (base) eklon@eklon-Ubunt-20: ~$ pip3 --version pip 20.0.2 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pip (python 3.8) (base) eklon@eklon-Ubunt-20: ~$ pip --version pip 20.2b1 from /home/eklon/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip-20.2b1-py3.7.egg/pip (python 3.7) Thank you

This package only works in Windows

nicholish en:

Oh. Bad News.

Thanks for your help

Eklon Eleuterio #:

Oh. Bad News.

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Were you able to find a usable solution in linux?

nicholish en #:

It brings up this error on Windows. ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified: 'C:\\Python311\\Scripts\\f2py.exe' -> 'C:\\Python311\\Scripts\\f2py.exe.deleteme'
Reason: