How to contact the vendor

I am looking at the [product name removed] from [seller name removed] on this page: [link removed]

I have searched literally for hours trying to find where I can post simple questions.  I want to ask the vendor several questions before I buy.

Where and how do I post a question to this vendor for a little more information about the product?  Must I buy it first before I can ask anything?!?!?!?

Post modified by moderator. Do not mention products, sellers or their links in the forum.

If you have already purchased or rented the product, then you can leave questions about it, by the posting in the "Comments" section.

If however, you have not, then you can send your questions to the seller by private message. To do this ...

1. Click on the sellers name,
  2. then click on "Profile" on the left panel,
  3. then click on "Send Message".

Sometimes, a seller may require you to first make a friend request.

To do that, you may need to click on "Add to friends" and then wait for the confirmation, before you can send them a message.

That's what two hours of searching got me, almost exactly.  THANK YOU Fernando for telling me this, at least now I know I'm not CRAZY that I couldn't find a simple button to Post a question. 

That said, I simply MUST put in a DOWNVOTE for that system.  What if he doesn't bother to accept "friend requests" from strangers...?   Everyone I know is like that.  

I clicked the button for "Add to Friends" but it just flashed away and did nothing else. 

How do I know if he got it? 

How can I know if he has responded to it? 

JeffNLisa #: That's what two hours of searching got me, almost exactly.  THANK YOU Fernando for telling me this, at least now I know I'm not CRAZY that I couldn't find a simple button to Post a question. That said, I simply MUST put in a DOWNVOTE for that system.  What if he doesn't bother to accept "friend requests" from strangers...?   Everyone I know is like that.  I clicked the button for "Add to Friends" but it just flashed away and did nothing else.  How do I know if he got it? How can I know if he has responded to it? 

Don't click on "Add to friends" if you don't have to. Click on "Send Message" first.

Most sellers don't require the friend request. I explained that. If they do, and you click on it, then as I stated, you will then have to wait for the acknowledgement.

Go to your own profile and you will see your friends list on the right panel, which also includes a section for pending requests.

And please stop writing in ALLCAPS. It is considered shouting.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

Yes, I see that now, and thank you kindly again Fernando for taking time to help me.  The vendor did accept my friend request, and I have asked the questions. 

This time I bolded the words I intended to emphasize, rather than all caps them.  I used to remember that all caps was considered yelling, but that was before SMS text messaging where we can't bold words we mean to emphasize.  In recent years I have just gotten used to capitalizing them!  I apologize, and will remember not to do that in here anymore :-)

I also apologize for the level of my frustration that came thru before.  We went to dinner and a movie, which made me happy and calm!   And even had the vendor not responded to me, I thought of you while we were out and realized I had shown too much frustration.  And not enough productive conversation to get a problem solved.    I appreciate you for what you have done for me.  
Reason: