General - page 1136

How do you install a demo market expert? I have the demo account set up but when I download the demo expert it does not go into the account. Thanks.
how to in stall open interest indicater in mt5
Dark Cloud Cover A reversal pattern which has to emerge at a top or resistance in order to be considered a valid bearish signal. 1-hour timeframes Engulfing Bearish This pattern emerges when supply is stronger than demand. It becomes more significant when it occurs at a resistance level....
Daily price was reversed to the bullish market condition by breaking Ichimoku cloud from below to above. The price was stopped near 1.1409 resistance level on the way to 1.1466 bullish target. Chinkou Span line is indicating the breakout, and Tenkan-sen line is above Kijun-sen for the bullish trend...
Hi, Can someone help me with 2 questions please ? 1) If I take a trade on my own in my account that is subscribed to a signal, then do the signal trades still keep getting copied or does copy trades get affected in anyway ? Secondly, do the trades from signal only get copied if I login from the...
I know all of us here knows that forex is a way to earn money. It may be a part time way to earn and for some it is their stable source of income and have considered it their job already. Now for all we know, forex have done something in our lives. Sometimes we noticed it, sometimes we take them for...
1:50 1:100 1:200 1:500 1:1000 Others (Comment Below)
hi; guys , i just started my first trade on trade solid which is quite new experience for me so i am working hard to learn the whole art .they are one of the finest binary trading platform I have come across. I am glad I came across this platform and it has been 6 months since I have joined them. My
The EUR/USD pair fell down to a fresh weekly low of 1.1291 during the past Asian session, as Chinese stocks have closed in the green. The Shanghai Composite advanced 5.34%, not actually enough to confirm the turmoil is over, but at least enough to bring some relief to worldwide investors.European...
Hi Forum , I placed an an sell_top order. But If I want to adjust the stop loss and the order price , I get allways the 10030 : unsupported fill error. The modfiyfunction does not take the ENUM_ORDER_TYPE_FILLING paramenter , therefore it must be a problem from the before placed order !? I use...
It may surprise many to know that a trading system or methodology that is accurate (profitable) +80% (for example) of the time can still lose money
I am trying to find the spread widening during news for different brokers. I am not sure if there are any scripts or EA that can log the spreads for lets say a session.
Hi Forum , im trying to use a simple MACD example Advisor.  During the visual backtest I would like to see some indicators like OSMA and Moving Average... therefore I saved a normal chart with these indicatores attached with the name of my Advisor. When I start the backtest, the seperate windows of...
Dear friends! how do you think about modern methods to forecast the market. ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THESE METHODS LIKE NEURAL NETWORKS OR ARIMA OR GARCH. these are used by international organization like IEA to predict oil gold dollar and ... is it applicable to use them in our predictions?
Hello ALL Its good to be part of such a funtastic community. Although I would like to meet and collaborate with MQL community in India. Regards
Hi guys I would to know if is possible to have signals from Demo Account to Real Account. This just because i want try to delete the psichologic problems of the real money trought the Demo Account with Fake moneys just for try if this work. Thx Jaco
The latest MetaTrader 5 Android (build 1164) features analytical objects that can be applied both to chart and indicator windows. 24 analytical objects have been added to the already existing 30 indicators turning your smartphone and tablet into a powerful tool for in-depth technical analysis of...
I've been trying to establish the cross above or below zero, on an indicator. I am comparing the value of Bar #2 to Bar #1. Not Bar #0. If Bar#2 0 then cross up. If Bar#2 > 0 and Bar#1 < 0 then cross down. Should be simple. If below 0, number is negative. If above, positive. My problem is,...
I would like to thank you in advance for any help with my problem~ I followed instructions according to video to become a subscriber from a provider and the second screen password does not go to the next step Hoping someone can help me. I am on skype too seeresults48
s it actually important to be on the best setting or is it okay to trade on either safely? Is it possible to know what is the most widely adopted setting? What is your candle end time if you use daily charts in your trading? I have a feeling that this is affecting my entries and exits because I am
GOLD: The commodity’s outlook remains lower after extending its corrective weakness on Tuesday. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,130.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,110.00 level. A cut through here will open the door for move lower towards the 1,100.00 level. Below here if seen...
  What is Spread in Forex  (11   1 2)
Now let us take a look at what a spread is. The spread is the difference between the sell (also called ask) price and the buy (also called bid) price. Two prices are given for a currency pair. The spread stands for the difference between what your broker is willing to give to buy from you the trader...
Hi,  How come register virtual hosting with Instaforex now is changed from 0.12ms to over 122ms, can improve the latency? Thank. my location Malaysia, instaforex-singapore.com 
I cannot get the alt2 or candlestick to work. my chart is appearing as bar chart only
Hi, does anyone know how to do this? Is there a software that can perform this function?
GBPJPY: GBPJPY may have turned sharply lower on Monday but it now sees a reversal of that weakness with eyes on the 192.25 level. This present recovery is driven by its failure to follow through lower on the back of its Monday losses. On the downside, support comes in at the 189.00 level where a...
HI HOW_TO_KNOW_MORE_DETAILS_ABOUT_MONEY_MANAGEMENT ANY_BODY_HAS_A_GOOD_IDEA_REGARDING_THAT??
  Newbie Question  (2)
Hi , I read in the FAQs that the subscriber's account must be connected for trades to be copied from the provider. Does this mean at any point if I (subscriber ) get disconnected from internet &amp; there's an open trade being closed or new position taken by the provider in his account, then it will...
hat is it about forex that really grinds your gears? I'll get the ball rolling... When you've been in a trade for 2 days, patiently waiting for it to reach your TP. You watch and wait, eventually it gets within 5 pips of TP then, Bam!, 50 pip drop in 2 minutes. Just happened to me now, if I had a...
  WITHDRAWAL  (1)
Hi, I am trying to withdraw my funds but I think there's a fault with the system. This happened the last time I tried to withdra and they had to fix some sort of buy. Anyway, I can't withdraw now how do I get somenone to look into this? Thanks.