General - page 112

I can’t withdraw money, it’s been almost two weeks, and this prompt keeps showing up. Is this normal? I don’t get a penny for selling the EA. The customer service doesn’t reply either. The last reply was last Tuesday, almost a week ago. Is there no other way to contact such a big platform? It is
I have an issue regarding the vps access on meta trader 5 I can't register to a vps on the platform do you know why
Hello ! I have about 10 VPS service from MQL5 and none of them is working. I try to start them and after that they are stopping. What is happening
Dear trader  Is there any theory for market statistics histogram. I don't know what is it Sincerely,
I purchased ***** and ***** in MQL5 website. Installed them fine on a couple of MT4 accounts. But now to install them on new MT4, I follow procedure: On MT4 I went to Terminal/Market/Puchased and they do not show up! What am I missing
1 PERIOD_CURRENT All predefined timeframes of charts have unique identifiers. The PERIOD_CURRENT identifier means the current period of a chart, at which a mql5-program is running. 2 ENUM_TIMEFRAMES Period(); Returns the current chart timeframe 3 int _Period The _Period variable...
Finding the right Forex broker can be tough, sometimes it can be a tougher task than trading itself. When looking for a FX broker, there's so many things to consider. It's important to consider the country their based in, independent reviews from other traders, the minimum deposit the broker...
Hi, After many years of experience in trading I have decided to publish my portfolio of strategies as a signal. After filtering down the available signals by different categories I realized that my signal will have no visibility at all to the potential subscribers. It is no way a signal with
Hello, I am currently creating an EA, and I want to be able to truly gauge the performance, but I am not sure how reliable the tick data is when running back tests on the MT5 cloud. Note here, I ran a three year back test on my EA using the MT5 cloud service: And these were the results: Now this all
Has anyone else noticed that when you write OHLC data to a csv, some values are changed quite significantly. Not sure if it's just my broker or this is common behaviour
I need help so that they please notify those responsible for Arbitration, a month has passed since I made the request for arbitration and I have not received any response. The developer has been missing since March 31, and my request for arbitration was made on April 21. I appreciate that any
My real account will not login on mt5 it just keeps scanning and message says invalid container please help me
After doing hundreds of hours of research I found some good Eas and signals. I have a few doubts or questions. Some ea's produce a good result in the metaquotes server, is it a reliable server? I put same EA on the deriv server and its not able to do well on a 5 year backtest or even complete it
I dont even want to start analyzing the issues with the built-in SVN-client in MetaEditor. Just a short explanation why I come to the conclusion, it is inherently broken. And I advise anyone, who would want to use it for shared colaboration on a project, to step back from using it. Here is what
How to export Bollinger Band data to Excel in Metatrader 5
hi everyone, I'm new here, the Ctrl+Y with IDE not working, only Ctrl+Z for Undo the last action working, how to solve this pls 😊 ? Best Reguards, ZeroCafeine
Hi All, I wanted to edit my comment section and to add a new comment with a new setfile and suddenly I got a popup box saying that I did not have the right to change this comment. It is strange because it is my product page. Wy can I not edit my existing comment? Any advice
Hi I want to copy a signal provider but sometime he opened trades with 0.05 or 0.02 lots, and i only received 0.01 lot because of my equity and MQL5 calculations. Is there any product or something to do so i can copy the same as signal provider lots. Thanks
In my MT5, the MXN/JPY chart price is stuck in September. I would like to get the latest price data, what should I do? Are you getting the latest price data? (The image is the MXN/JPY chart, updated only until September 29th.)
I want to know the formula of currency index of Trading View. DXY and EXY is working nice. But I want to know the formula of AXY, BXY, CXY,JXY, SXY, ZXY.
Hi, Can someone help me to add a menu item to the context( menu appears on right click)? Thanks in advance :)
So, i listened to about hundreds of podcasts of so called profitable long term traders and there are also hundreds of websites online with trading coaches, but why is nobody posting his historical or live trading journal? I start to question if there even are traders that really can have a slow and
What is useful of MQL5 Cloud Protector ? How is it protecting ? what is different features of compile normal and cloud protector
Hi, I seem to be having a problem setting my default view options(data window, toolbox etc.). I have a whole bunch of charts for the different pairs I am monitoring. I have saved the indicators etc that I need as a chart template. I opened the view options that I need, as stated above, and then...
  What to do ?  (1)
When your chosen developer hasn't confirmed the requirements although has accepted the job and is now well overdue
Also for payments it would be a good method to deposit as well: Skrill / Neteller. Any reason why Metaquotes has not adopted these 2 payment methods? I'm actually surprised with MQ's presence in fx that they have so few payment processors for market services payment and withdrawals
I recently updated to build 3733 and came across a "400 Bad Request" error when I try to make a postrequest to the telegram api. Anyone else going through this? Obs.: Yes, I have already added the telegram api url in the expert advisors options
Hello wondering if there is a profitable EA on the MQL market or have they all got a alternative motive. I mean lets face it, if someone had a EA that was profitable, why would they sell it. Very basic discussion but funny enough it may raise some concerns. I have had many EA's from over a period of
Hello, I need a MetaTrader 5 CRM that I can install on cPanel . Is there anyone who can help? < deleted > For jobs use: https://www.mql5.com/en/job