Error on publishing EA - page 3

Mohit Vijay Borse #i have the removed the trading conditions of buy sell and for security reasons of the strategy

This code snippet doesn't help... You will need to debug your code to identify possible errors...

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira #:

This code snippet doesn't help... You will need to debug your code to identify possible errors...

so what should i do?

Mohit Vijay Borse #so what should i do?

You need to give me some feedback on what is suggested to you, otherwise we won't get anywhere...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error on publishing EA

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira, 2024.04.10 14:51

When you run your EA in the strategy tester, is it opening a position on EURUSD/H1 ?

Any error messages in the Journal and Experts tabs when running the EA in the strategy tester on EURUSD/H1?

Error on publishing EA

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira, 2024.04.10 14:24

If your EA does not have symbol/timeframe restrictions, use the strategy tester, the best modeling available, on EURUSD/H1, to try to identify possible errors when opening positions.

Have you tried following the guidelines outlined in the related articles to debug your code?

Error on publishing EA

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira, 2024.04.10 15:49

You need to give me some feedback on what is suggested to you, otherwise we won't get anywhere...

Any error messages in the Journal and Experts tabs when running the EA in the strategy tester on EURUSD/H1?

Have you tried following the guidelines outlined in the related articles to debug your code?

Yes when i test it on tester it open position for Eurusd H1 and Xauusd D1. 

Mohit Vijay Borse #Yes when i test it on tester it open position for Eurusd H1 and Xauusd D1. 

I just performed the update simulation for my products (MT4 and MT5), trying to reproduce the error that you are experiencing, but here everything worked normally, the products were transferred successfully. So the fault is not in the website's automatic validation service. Carry out tests trying to transmit your EA using the default settings of the input parameters that are as flexible as possible, opening a greater number of positions, until you find a configuration that works to transmit, then, if it works, you correct it later...

I just performed the update simulation for my products (MT4 and MT5), trying to reproduce the error that you are experiencing, but here everything worked normally, the products were transferred successfully. So the fault is not in the website's automatic validation service. Carry out tests trying to transmit your EA using the default settings of the input parameters that are as flexible as possible, opening a greater number of positions, until you find a configuration that works to transmit, then, if it works, you correct it later...

i know the fault is in my code. but i cant figur it out. i am not expert.

Mohit Vijay Borse #i know the fault is in my code. but i cant figur it out. i am not expert.

Then you will need to ask for help from someone you trust, with whom you can share the code.

Then you will need to ask for help from someone you trust, with whom you can share the code.

i already shared my code above. can you see and tell what stopping trading operations in the test?

Mohit Vijay Borse #i already shared my code above. can you see and tell what stopping trading operations in the test?

The shared code snippet is not sufficient to carry out the tests necessary to identify the problem...

Error on publishing EA

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira, 2024.04.10 15:49

Since you will be marketing the product, it is also not recommended to share the complete code on a forum. You are also unable to solve the problem based on the tips given to you. So, that leaves the option I suggested in the previous comment...

The shared code snippet is not sufficient to carry out the tests necessary to identify the problem...

Since you will be marketing the product, it is also not recommended to share the complete code on a forum. You are also unable to solve the problem based on the tips given to you. So, that leaves the option I suggested in the previous comment...

if i share complete code can you help?