General - page 1651

[Deleted]
Hello, Here is All CCI indicator created by mladen. If any Coder would add next CCI we can have All WoodieCCI indicator. Nice would be to have also histograms. Pucio
[Deleted]
Hi there Its that possible to create Random text inside metatrader,something like webscript here Random text display from a set of text phrases using JavaScript and the randomizer ?
We have received a number of emails that antivirus products McAfee Security Center generate alerts about MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal being virus-infected. This is a false alarm. Unfortunately, the above-mentioned antivirus program interprets the crack-defense mechanisms of MetaTrader 4 Client...
As it was reported earlier, we received a number of emails telling that antivirus products AVG AntiVirus Free and AVG Internet Security had generated alerts about MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal being virus-infected. As a result of joint efforts of MetaQuotes Software Corp. and AVG Technologies,...
I believe persistant problems in the housing / credit markets and their impact on global economic growth will continue to cause volatility in the FOREX Market over the near term. It may take some time for these current persistant issues plaguing the currency market to work themselves through the...
[Deleted]
  Your age  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
How old are you?
Slawa, Since I am developing trading strategy based on GANN (value/time ratio), I have noticed major discrepancy between the TIME and BAR interpolation. Example: Staring 2007.12.11 00:00, the 9 Bars would represent one hour in 5M time frame. Bars: 08, 07, 06, 05, 04, 03, 02, 01, 00 -- notice 9 bars
Greeting.... I want to thanks to Fibonacci & Eliot Wave.... who does agreat theory that always helping me to react....... my dream is................ is that nice,,, if we have an indi that could draw a fibo swing pattern, show us the retracement level and projecting exp. target right away without
Hi all, just new in metatrader stuff, not in stocks/fx/programming. what are my best options for doing backward and after that forward testing. did the EA programming. have collected several years of tick data (maybe not all good, but what interests me most is how performence is by different...
The (FX) market follows a steady cycle of oscillating between a range bound and trending environment, on a long and short term basis. During range bound markets, the buying and selling forces remain more or less equal, and therefore compress the market into a sideways trading pattern such as the...
  Jet's Personal Trading Journal  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I want to keep track of my trades. Posting here will hopefully force me to keep good track record. Encouragement and support needed!
[Deleted]
  !!!warning!!!  (15   1 2)
FOREX IS A BUSINESS, AND ONE OF THE TOUGHEST ONES ON EARTH. If you don't believe me, look at the statistics. 95% of those in Forex don't make money. 95% of those who start their own business go broke in 2 years. If you don't treat Forex like a business, then I highly encourage you to close out...
Hello there, afaik mt3 api is/was public available. How can i get access to MT4 aPI?
I've been browsing this site and have seen all kind of indicators. They look great, but when i put them to the test using a practice account the trades don't go very well. So i guess I will still use the good old moving ave. But i don't like whipsaw. that is the downside of the averages. How can you
  New and Lost  (31   1 2 3 4)
hi. i am new to this forum and have 4 mth experience on forex. Learned quite a few inidcators like MACD ,elliot wave, fibo and pivot. Traded live but for the past few mth, i have either made a loss or a breakeven, there was no single mth where i profited,amounting to a total loss of US 2000 dollars
  MT4BacktestBuddy  (21   1 2 3)
I've update the MT4BackTestBuddy to version 1.1 It contains few bug fixes and added support to auto pause, limit order please download the new version from my site Dog's Forexware Site I am not sure if anyone has done something similar before, anyway, here is the MT4BacktestBuddy which I developed....
hi, im looking for a stochastic histogram with email and audio alert... really dont know anything about coding so have no chance at doing it myself but really hope that someone here either has one or could maybe code me one? I want an alert when the bars go from green to red and visa versa. Thanks
[Deleted]
hello, i am making an EA for my system, what is it is when prices leaves the box to the top i buy and to the bottom i sell. this is done eachtime the box leaves the box what i want to do is find a way so that when prices leaves the box and re-enters, the prices must come back into hte box to a...
Hi, if there are any coders who could be that kind and make an indicator which places a dot or arrow under a time specified candle .Excample I put the indicator on a M5 chart and put in 9:55 then I want the indicator do show me all the 9:55 candles in the chart as far back as the chart history. I...
Hi Traders Regardless if you are planning on bucking trends, or merely investing in the hope they continue in the same direction, understanding and identifying them is going to be the key element to successful investing strategy. This is one of the things that makes forex trading so appealing to the
Hi all! Greetings from Singapore! Just wonder if there is an EA that can use COT Report as a signal for trading? Or is there a really good EA that can give about 50% per week on a 1:50 leverage? I hope to invest in one...
  Scaling out EA  (2)
Hello, just wondering if anyone had an EA to Scale out profits at so many pips? EG: "Scaling out" at different price levels to control quantity of lots to scale out at each pip level then this would be great. This progressive scale out could be used on volatile pairs like GJ quite nicely. Like if I
Can One say me, how I can made of a Indicator a Expert Advisor (EA)? For example on the Slope Direction Line. When the Slope Direction Line change the colour of green to red (see Picture) then the Expert Advisor shall make a SELL-Order. When now the colour once more become green, then closed...
Hi all, Im looking for someone to code me a simple sound alert when MACD HISTOGRAM crosses the zero line. This would be greatly apprectiated! Kind Regards, TD
In Metatrader, I had an open position on Friday that was closed out on Sunday due to a weekend gap in the market. The market opening on Sunday triggered the exit criteria of my system and the position was closed as the market opened. However the system did not draw an exit icon on the chart where...
Does anybody have a script that can trade multiple currency pairs simultaniously? Meaning, if I want to trade the EURUSD using an instant market order & the GBPUSD; both currency pairs using an instant execution, no pending orders all trading in one direction? If so, it would be very helpful to...
Hello together, i wann get a feeling for the aroon indicator in the next few days/weeks/months and i don`t wanna watch on the PC @ every forex business day !!! So i am thougting that an e-mail alert, a sound alert & a mobilephone alert could be really useful !!! And that`s my problem ... I am...
Hello together, i wann get a feeling for the ROC - Rate Of Change in the next few days/weeks/months and i don`t wanna watch on the PC @ every forex business day !!! So i am thougting that an e-mail alert, a sound alert & a mobilephone alert could be really useful !!! And that`s my problem ... I am...
Hello together, i wann get a feeling for the SMA - Simple Moving Average (which is in mt4 also inside) Crosses in the next few days/weeks/months and i don`t wanna watch on the PC @ every forex business day !!! So i am thougting that an e-mail alert, a sound alert & a mobilephone alert could be...