Leverage??? - page 2

I prefer to use traditional leverage 1:1000. Leverage that we choose is as it should if it can be adapted to the needs of our trading so that we can take advantage of the leverage that we choose well. By doing so, maximum results can be obtained.

Agree. I started with a leverage 1:1000 with 1lotstp since I could comfortably manage. And is best for small traders.

we must choose leverage with more careful, because then we can find a corresponding leverage our trading needs. therefore, we can use a demo account to test the leverage that we choose

Leverage is very important in Forex trading and best levearage in trading is 1:100 or 1:200.Small leverage is best for new traders, after getting considerable experience in Forex trading

volatile41:
For new traders 1:100 leverage is preferable. That reduces risk somewhat. What one should focus is on how much risk is being taken.

The lower the leverage, the better but i use 1:500 leverage myself. LOL. Depends on the trader. If u can limit ur positions n use small lots, then big leverage wont do u harm

Leverage is one kind of loan provided by broker to you. For $100 capital if you take a leverage of 1:100 then you will able to trade 1 lot. Your account will be 10000. But you can not withdraw and when you loss your capital in a trade then your account will be closed. Leverage just helps to open big amount of order from a little capital.

leverage is very profitable for traders., due to the leverage that we can trade with little capital as $ 10, if the forex without leverage we have to spend big money for trading. and we must be careful in choosing leverage. because leverage can also harm to our account

and in the end, the leverage which we chose to trade with. Depends on how big or small we want our trade be.

leverage effected on our margins. If we choose a large leverage, the margin required is also very small. So this will affect your trading psychology. If you do not have a strong mental then you will easily greedy see that many equity in your account

albie:
Hello Everybody! Which leverage level do you suggest for a beginners in currency trading?

A beginner should start with 1 : 100 leverage. This is a reasonable leverage ratio to start with. It will also limit your losses and you can maintain a good control of your risk.

Its advisable to trade small lots and not to take to much risk in a single trade as a beginner

Reason: