Leverage??? - page 4

uncle gober:
Leverage is perhaps the most important decision to take by a trader. Its the leverage that makes Forex trading so interesting and powerful and hence we should chose our leverage judiciously and not greedily. A high leverage not only magnifies our earning potential but also our losing possibility.

Trading with leverage is very profitable for traders because of the leverage will help us to be trading with larger volumes that will benefit us all. For that, we need to utilize leverage well and choose leverage wisely

uncle gober:
I think every trader has the choice to leverage that will be used. Make sure that when opening a trading account, we chose leverage sesaui with capital and trading systems will be developed. For now, I choose to use scalping techniques in TICKMILL. By using the leverage of 1: 500 and smaller spreads helped me to be able to more easily obtain profit

yes, indeed every trader has his own criteria in selecting leverage for trading, therefore, we need to have leverge accordance with the needs of our trading so that we will get the right leverage. There is likes trading with high leverage and there is likes to trade using a low leverage. The most important thing we can use leverage wisely

I am more comfortable trading with leverage 1: 1000. Trading using high leverage it will have a very high gain as well, therefore, we need to utilize leverage well. Trading with leverage is high, it will have a high chance. is trading with high leverage it will have a high risk as well. for that, we should always use MM and RM either

ahmadvipro:
Leverage should be used by traders to generate optimum profit. Now traders can use leverage ranging from 1: 100. Now I prefer to trade with a leverage of 1: 500 in ViproMarket

yes, the leverage that we have chosen must be utilized well to make a profit so that will make us able to trade well and the maximum to get maximum profit. and always have a good RM because the higher the leverage, the higher the risk

uncle gober:
Maximizing MM and RM properly will help traders achieve the set targets and minimize risk. For the risk, now I make the target of 10% of capital in each trade in TICKMILL using ECN account so that the results can be clearly observed

In forex trading, we do need to be able to maximize the MM and RM good, because by trying to maximize MM and RM is better, it will make us able to trade comfortably and capital we will be able to survive in the forex. I am also trying to maximize MM and RM are both in a demo account or with a small capital

Reason: