Pyramid

Steady Growth | Rent a Signal

Here I present for your viewing pleasure, my new signal service via the innovative Rent a Signal site.

This system has been a long time in the making from manual trading it, using a beta EA, a professional EA, months of forward testing on demo then live accounts.

Finally there is a finished product for us all to profit from. I'm sure if you've read this far you've already clicked the link and see the profitable nature of the system.

The signals are sent from a live AlpariUK account, for now the lotsize is 0.01, obviously you can adjust accordingly at your end. The EA runs 24/7 on a battery backed dedicated server for stability.

At the time of writing the RAS site still has the method as "ongoing activation process" as they require you to upload live for 1 week before going live. Ironically this week has been one of my worst on record with this method and yet it still banked 58 pips. Last week was over 900, but I'm sure you will see that as the system runs for a few weeks.

I am available to talk on skype (BenScoobert) if anyone would like, but I would rather answer questions here for all to see.

So please post any questions.

System is now live, approved, etc.

1 Trade running, short USDCAD

CAD closed for +20, long on EURUSD now

Reason: