GrailQuestFX - page 3

Excellent EA

Leeb, your ea is amazing. I am just wondering how much percentage you get from selling it in rentasignal.com. I have not seen the clear and transparent information on the website stated such percentage for seller and such percentage for the rentasignal admin. Could you share with us or ND can you advise?

jack042:
Leeb, your ea is amazing. I am just wondering how much percentage you get from selling it in rentasignal.com. I have not seen the clear and transparent information on the website stated such percentage for seller and such percentage for the rentasignal admin. Could you share with us or ND can you advise?

??? I wonder why in the world you need to know that.... if you like the signal just use it and make money... ;-)

jack042:

Hi jack042, I agree with Deviator, this information is irrelevant to trading the signal, it would be better directed at NewDigital or an administrator, thanks for your interest anyway

leeb:
Hi jack042, I agree with Deviator, this information is irrelevant to trading the signal, it would be better directed at NewDigital or an administrator, thanks for your interest anyway

NewDigital,

Can you advise what the percentage ratio given to seller? Or direct me to the any rentasignal page that state this matter. It is not so clear to me and everyone here.

leeb:
I have mentioned about this in post 16 - you could trade a $1000 account but lot multiplier should be set to 0.1

Thank you for the information. Now I got it.

One more question.. may be a basic question. I understand that I need to download RAS software and set up the software to start with..

So I believe, I need to keep my machine always on,, right ?, to recieve signals/trades..

if that is the case, it is always preferable to work with VPS to avoid any risks, right ?

Do you have any other recommendations (except .1 multipler), if the initial balance is $1000 ?

Are trades generated and monitored by you manually or by an ea?

cprao:
Thank you for the information. Now I got it.

One more question.. may be a basic question. I understand that I need to download RAS software and set up the software to start with..

So I believe, I need to keep my machine always on,, right ?, to recieve signals/trades..

if that is the case, it is always preferable to work with VPS to avoid any risks, right ?

Do you have any other recommendations (except .1 multipler), if the initial balance is $1000 ?

Hi cprao

Yes the machine running the RAS EA should be left on a computer which has a stable internet connection running all day, VPS is the best solution and they can be found at very competitive prices. You may want to demo for a few days before going live, apart from that my only recommendations are don't overleverage your investment and pay attention to the correct lot multiplier.

garrison:

Hi garrison, a mix of the two.

if both, then this is much better than just ea

garrison:
qwertymyfx:
if both, then this is much better than just ea

Thanks, I would hope the performance so far proves this.

Reason: