General - page 1648

Hi guys sorry for my question but someone of you knows to explain difference between a custom indicator and an indicator? I don't understand the difference :-( eugenio
Hello all, How many bollinger band I can insert into the one chart? I found I can only place 2 bolllinger band. Is possible to addmore than 2 bollinger band in the candlestick chart? Thanks.
How can i become a BROKER using MetaTrader4 Please send the full details
I have both a demo and real account at FXCM. When I try to add or open new account with MT4 the server only indentifies my Demo account. I can't seem to get around this. I want to integrate MT4 with my real account at FXCM. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
  Free Trading Signals  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello friends I would like to invite you to join me on my new blog where i will be posting free trades starting tomorrow. Yes, they are free and will always be free. So hopefully see a bunch of you over there. Yours truly Sir McPip The home of the pips
  I don't understand MQ4 ...  (11   1 2)
Hi all, i'm just starting with EAs and i must say I am a bit confused ... For example, just looking at the Moving Average EA example given by Metatrader gives me headaches ... : Looking at the code, it looks like it is a system that should always be in the market (long above the MA and short...
  A Simple EA  (9)
I'm seeking for a simple EA to open orders in a fixed intervals, it can be used instead of pending order to open orders when the price is move x pip I want just a simple EA without additional options, as I can understand the code and modify it upon need Thanks
Hi everyone, I need help. I just had been trying to use MT4 for a few days. I cannot log on I cannot even register, it just stops at the loading window (the one after the server selction window) I think it is the Pling problem, I don't know why it is NA all the time. My internet is working fine...
Now I know this may have been asked many times before but. In your mm/trade managment system does it have a take the money and run eg TP either a set amount of pips or a percentage target etc. Or follow the trend with a trailing stop or trailing profit. Or something else. Cheers
The Blackberry reminds me of energy drinks like Hansen's Monster. Once upon a time, I saw everyone with a Monster and they were all the rage. Then eventually everyone got sick of them and left them for dead. In the same way, thats how I see the Blackberry. Imagine being at home with your family
Speaking of fertilizer implosions, check out the charts of MEE,PCX... Look how these pigs got hyped into a mania rush as coal would be a cheaper alt to oil.This was an indicator that the last party train had left the station. Coal piggybacked oil at the last phase of oils mania.Coal mania suddenly
Is there any way to get a sound when: - a pending order is opened - an existing order is closed (due to TP/SL) I could not find how to set that in MT4 and cannot figure out that this option is missing. Of course I could set manually an alert, but an automatic sound would be better. Thank you...
[Deleted]
Dear All, My compliments. I have been testing a simple strategy I have developed which its functionality is dependable on the bar open/move pips direction. Unfortunately, to manually follow the difference between open price and price movement is very hard and sometimes it's too late. I need to...
Good morning, can MACD simple ex.4 open a second inverse trade, at another number of lots, at the same time? example: (stop 10 pips, profit 10 pips) 09:00 open buy eur/usd 1,4180 lots 0,10 stop 1,4170 profit 1,4190 ( original trade) 09:00 open sell eur/usd 1,4180 lots 0,50 stop 1,4190 profit 1,4170
[Deleted]
Is their a way or a web site that grades a pair fundamentally % or ranking Like the Euro new is 60% negative or something similar
Dear MetaTrader, I have a difficulty obtaining the Log In ID and Password for demoforex-usd. Please see attached file. The system does not provide me even waiting for a hour. Please check your MetaTrader system so that we can use with no problem. Thank you
I'm having the same problem with OrderSend over and over again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this should happen after an OrderSend: the execution of an EA will be halted after an OrderSend until the server will reply that the order is accepted (ticketnumber will be returned) or rejected ( -1 will be...
I cannot believe that it takes this long to improve this software with some basics features ALL the competition has. It makes me wonder about the commitment of the developpers. Every other charting software allows the trader to display the time in the time zone of his/her choice... Like I would like
There are a lot of threats about financial crisis and the bailout approval. Every day I check news and every day a new release tells me something different than the day before. Right now I’m lost Have the Congress approved the bailout? If they haven’t, why haven’t they approved it ye And why have
The currency markets really don’t care if there is good news or bad news, as long as there isn’t uncertainty. The new version of the bailout bill is still drawing a fair amount of ire. Some Representatives in the House are openly opposed to voting yes for the same bailout plan dressed up in a pork...
Hello, I really need to have a 8h chart on my mt mobile, how may I do it? Or there is any equivallent of a exponencial moving average 15 in a 8h chart to put in a 4h chart? Thanks
This post is more or less similar to my first post that landed under a wrong heading, sorry for that. I have experimented (to my expense) with Indicators and the like to find turning points etcetera. But alas when the Market is high it goes higher, when the Market is low it will go lower. The...
I need to know and understand why sometimes I get charged for a transaction and if I´m making profit it ends up reduced and if I had a loss it becomes bigger.
Hi Traders Hoe are you in this turbulent financial time... Be Prepared...U.S. Non-Farm Employment Change figures are expected on Friday, October 3rd, 12:30 (GMT), and you need to be prepared. Market events like this one tend to create either big changes to current trends or push current trends even...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Trends in Automated Tradinghas been published. Automated trading is developing. Analytics inExpert Advisors becomes more and more complicated, while the resultsbecome more profitable. At the same time, the writers of EAs start...
  Bailout Bill  (1)
I will be praying for our leaders to make the right decision and STOP the bailout bill extorsion! Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
I just saw a streaming news article about fertilizer stocks being out of favor, as if some kind of bubble has burst and everyone let's run for the hills. These talking heads are supposed be professionals, aren't they? If you look at the charts for POT, CF, MOS, AGU, etc. you'll see that they have...
  Integrity FX Analysis  (13   1 2)
With every market keeping its eyes on the bailout bill, so much of the news has gone un-noticed. Especially in Australian news. We had retail sales refusing to fall as well as surprisingly, and I don’t use that word lightly, resilient trade balance. Yet, we still have th AUDUSD at two week lows....
With which instruction can one read the Tick-courses with MQL4?