NEW coding THREAD -- welcome coder and veteran cooperation

some veteran forex traders are not good coder

coders may be too meticulous and miss out some Profitable easy trade or SIGN that other people can see (with low cost, low risk, high % of success, high Potential profit)

====================================

== if you discover something simple, but you can't code

or you know how to code (intermediate level) and trust that requester will wire some money to you ONCE the proposed trade is tested vigorously and show lot of promises and pipping profits-- you can put your Cooperation proposal in this thread

then do your secret PM communication later -- once you are happy with the conditions and believe both parties will honour what they promises without doubt

e.g.

LINK 1 >> gap analysis and possible cooperation

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177949

i.e. use this thread to BRIEFLY

describe your RECIPE -- but you have to modify some existing coding successfully and leave it in other threads -- to be the CHEF here (don't claim to be a coder out of the blue)

some veteran forex traders are not good coder

...because they are traders and they don't have time for coding.

Good coder without experiance on trading is even worst.

set V and set C - got some overlap zone

pretty much like statistical concept in SETS

i.e. only a handful of contributors in the forum or some good trading experts, if they create a brainchild, then that could be a more cool indicator

difficulty would be grass should always be greener -- that is just beyond our own heuristic approach in our own forex beliefs

-- I set the criteria out for the rationale of yearning of better Concept - as recent trading is not too easy for short TF , quick in / quick out trader - but those dry spaghetti bundle of candles are CODING 101 - easy enough for coders to give it a try

some experience traders could have their Sign of good entry recognised -- that is like a good theorem -- my experiment just shown many common belief are myth, so coding and good approach == we could have figured out something already -- just put that idea aside

I realise most of us are just takers -- for very neat indicator -- therefore , I recommend more contribution and search for our own favorite answer in TSD

Reason: