Fast and Furious ID 31391

What a wild start with my signal.

Took me sometime to understand how RAS works.

Made many mistakes along the way, including a 1000 pips run on Sunday only to discover I did not switch on the EA to transmit the signals to RAS!

Fast and Furious is not for the faint of heart. If you like lots of trades and the chance to pocket many pips this may be the one for you. This is intense manual trading.

It is entirely based on price action, and I use many currency pairs simultaneously to trade. It is based on the observation that currency pairs are inter-related and when they move they tend to move in a predictable pattern.

There are certain currency pairs that tend to move faster than the others. Where they trend the rest would follow. It's like a race where you have a group of runners. At the start of the race you will notice there are always a few who run faster than the rest of the pack. Where they run , the rest would follow.

Signal not found. Post link please.

Edited subject with a better description.

Fast and Furious | Rent a Signal

Linuxser:
Edited subject with a better description. Fast and Furious | Rent a Signal

Thank you very much. Not sure why most signal providers don't just put the link to their signals to begin with.

Fast and Furious

Its been a wild ride as I get to understand how to present my signals to RAS and to use this thread. I am not that internet savvy! Hope you are able to get to my link and see how I do my trades. Once I get used to using the system I expect to generate consistent returns with low draw downs.