Best way for an external win32 application to place trades with MT4?

Hi,

I'm using my own analysis software to create trading signals & i'd like it to be able to auto-trade through MT4. Currently my software fetches real-time quotes from MT4 via DDE & i place orders manually. What would be the best way for my software to trigger trades in MT4? I can code any necessary software externally (i'm presuming i'll have to code up a dll & use metatraders scripting langauge?)

Ive no experience using MT4 other than to use its dde interface, so ideally a suitable metatrader script & a visual studio c++ project/solution with a neat interface would be perfect! Failing that some good pointers about what to write inside MT4 etc...

cheers,

Rob.

In my personal opinion

you could code it , test it , distribute it for A price-- for yourself

how about LAN network : it could be easier for you to code, if you have a netbook and a main compute link together, , but only netbook got the MT4 to execute trades -- copy, socket, whatever that please you

another could be to post just entry trade instantly (with 10 pip profit delay) to the web -- I just know the basic of web technology, if you want to search or research certain web technology== after you have a framework rough idea, I am happy to do MSN with you, so we can collaborate our effort -- However, I am not into MT4 transaction execution or anything outside coding of MQ4

why I think CODER should get paid to write the code

-- because the TRADERS on the trading floor with consistent methodology that is profitable -- other traders (zero sum) are contribution to their lotto win and those traders got their own job secure when they hand in a homework

Sorry i didnt understand much of your post, did u auto translate it

What i want is info or a solution to allow a windows application to make metatrader open & shut positions on whichever account metatrader is logged in to.

Im really looking for an existing system to tweak.

cheers,

Rob

Reason: