General - page 1656

Unable to drag MA into a RSI Cannot find where to select "Previous Indicator Data" option. My MA only gets applied to the Data Chart, even when unchecking the box "Show in Data Window". From the help tool bar: To do so, one has to draw AO indicator first, and then, using Drag`n`Drop technique,...
Hi, I really need an indictor that will draw short lines to show the triangles. I'm attaching an image for you to see. I really hope someone can help and make this indicator for me. Thank you
Why is the memory usage is so drastically different on these two brokers? Same EA and same build (Ver. 4.00 Build 217). Memory Usage Broker 882,936K Alpari (so much memory used) 17,808K Interbank Is this normal or a bug?
hi guys, do we have a thread in indonesian language? sorry, coz my english is very bad
hi, recently discovered TinyXP a stripped-down version of XP which is much smaller than the original and said to run much faster anyone using one of the several versions and what's your opinion ?
  MT4 and browsers  (4)
hi, some order-entry/charting programs require Internet Explorer to be installed in order for the software to work does IE have to be installed to run MT4 ? want to replace IE with FireFox and ThunderBird
This is my first expert. It uses 6 rsi's. The entries seem fine but I have not benn able to get it to exit corrrectly. It is supposed to exit on the cross at the 4hr rsi. Could some one help me fine the problem please?
Hi, This video of a GBP/USD buy setup shows you how I look for a trading opportunity: Forex Trade GBP/USD Buy Example, July 25, 2008 In looking for trading opportunities, it's important to use a consistent trading plan. I know this from my 25+ years of professional trading. Start with top down...
Hi Guy's Is there any indicator which indicates Us to take profit and to close our trade? If there is than plz can somebody post it here??? Your help will be highly appreciated. I have a exiting problems in Past and still now. Thank's PipHacker!!!
The current Forex market has been somewhat choppy as of late. The US Dollar has been trying to find support and gain some ground against the other major pairs. Below is a review of the past week along with an update and a FOREX TV interview from BBFX: CLOSED TRADES: We recommended a EUR / JPY Short...
The current Forex market has been somewhat choppy as of late. The US Dollar has been trying to find support and gain some ground against the other major pairs. Below is a review of the past week along with an update and a FOREX TV interview from BBFX: CLOSED TRADES: We recommended a EUR / JPY Short...
I just saw a streaming news article about fertilizer stocks being out of favor, as if some kind of bubble has burst and everyone let's run for the hills. These talking heads are supposed be professionals, aren't they? If you look at the charts for POT, CF, MOS, AGU, etc. you'll see that they have...
Hi, I have installed several Metatrader build 216 from Fxdd in different directories on the same computer running Vista Pro. Why? Because I need this. The problem is that ONLY ONE Metatrader build 216 has updated itself to build 217. The other Metatraders don't update to 217 when launching them...
Ok, I don't know jack about programming EA's or custom indicators..here's what I'm looking for. I'd like to specify where an email is sent that contains the open of 30m candles, I'd like for this to run as long as connectivity to the platform exists. Is it possible? ..I'll share more once I know...
Hello I am looking for information on API interfaces, there are some examples?
any chance of it going belly up? WM: Basic Chart for WASHINGTON MUTUAL - Yahoo! Finance
Go ahead and get yourself into deep debts that you can't afford. Your government will save you there is no threat at all. Spend, spend, spend....... Investor's Business Daily: Housing Reform Bill To Bail Out Freddie, Fannie, Borrowers
Hi, all, I am new and like to know how to use zerocode. Can anyone please send me document or linkls on how to use it . Thanks
Hi, I'm new to forex. as I still learning all the indicators and chart signal, I found out that my chart is difference from others member posting, the opening/closing price was difference?Causing the candle looks differently from others, Why? The chart I talking about is ERU/USD. Any help...
Does anyone know if Avi Frister's Forex Cash Cow and Forex Runner strategies have been converted to a Meta-Trader EA ????? If so, where can I get a copy.
Naked shorts rule and UltraProshares All the short proshares...how are they effected by the NO naked short rule, if at all ??? Like the SKF Ultra Short Banks And is the SEC NO naked short rule (on 19 Banks) , a temporay measure, or for all time ???
[Deleted]
Hi there... I am new in creating EA so I make this post because I want to know if there any idea from you all ....to create EA for this indicator that I am using for months.This indicator gives me a quite accurate signal to buy and sell by simply follow the color if the trend. Take a look at the...
can anyone help me in skype to change some code in 1 Expert Advisor i may found a very good one . just a little thing has to be changed my skype is : ctzulu thanks a lot
Bloomberg.com: Worldwide "Banks' borrowing at the rate climbed to a daily average of $13.9 billion in the week ended July 16 from $7.84 billion three months earlier." So currently banks are borrowing about $417 billion per month from the Fed? Where did the Fed get trillions of dollars to makes these...
  Why would one share a system?  (22   1 2 3)
Why would one share a system? To get the input of others to improve it? Maybe that will be the only valid reason. Would you really share a system that works 100% of the time? Cheers L
[Deleted]
i would like an email alert to be added to this attached indicator. indicating whenever the plus DI line crosses above or below the minus DI line. if it is possible, i would like the currency the crossover take place on and also the time. thanks in advance
Any thoughts? Where's the sector rotation going? Just a thought: the market rebounds 27%, on average, before corporate earnings rebound. If you look for deep value plays, that rebound can be quite a bit bigger. Anyhow, aerospace could hold some real value. Might be a good place to rebalance some...
This was in my mailbox and thought it to be of interest. I think the calculations will surprise some of you. Day Trader Millionaire Calculator (beta)
  EA Accountcopy  (1)
Hello, I'am searching for a way with that I can let one EA trade some other Account, but I dont know how I can start to code somethink. I have think about somethink to write in a .txt file and than importing but dont think that possible. I have a good EA and just want to let other people can use it
I am very upset that my alpari and odl mt4 since new updates SIMPLY STOPS!!! The damn hoursimply stop ticking, it does not give any message, i must look daily twice whether they run or not. because of that i lost already money. What the hell is going on there!!!