GrailQuestFX - page 2

leeb:
Hi Hancok - The signal uses Alpari UK, I am running this on a demo account but also on a live account seperately, I run on a demo for purposes of RAS and to keep live account details secure seperately - so far the results on live and demo have been the same. You can get an idea of risk and drawdown from looking at the RAS equity curve over different amounts of time, I don't limit it to a set DD but let the market set these levels depedning on volatility, to give you an idea how well the DD has been managed so far the account analyzer indicator on this account reports a max floating DD of 2.11% since inception - usually positions are hedged/protected in a way that is compliant with NFA rules. Thanks for your interest

Hi Leeb,

are this operation manually managed or are you using an EA? if so are you using a VPS?

We have already seen problems with demo accounts (accounts blocked by the broker cause demo expiration and so on), are you comfortable with your broker?

Could you give us more details about your system? It seems a T101 reduced basket with only 8 cross? Do you have a longer track record to show or only these three months?

Anyway your results are impressive.

Thanks for your time.

Janus

Reply to Janus

janus64:
Hi Leeb,

are this operation manually managed or are you using an EA? if so are you using a VPS?

We have already seen problems with demo accounts (accounts blocked by the broker cause demo expiration and so on), are you comfortable with your broker?

Could you give us more details about your system? It seems a T101 reduced basket with only 8 cross? Do you have a longer track record to show or only these three months?

Anyway your results are impressive.

Thanks for your time.

Janus

Hi Janus

Thanks for your questions.

The operations are mainly EA managed with a small amount of manual trading. I am comfortable with the demo account so far. Yes it's running on a deidcated VPS computer and I have an alert should the connection go down.

Yes it is based on some T101 principles which had a lot of merit and I've further refined.

Kind regards, Lee

leeb:
Hi Janus

Thanks for your questions.

The operations are mainly EA managed with a small amount of manual trading. I am comfortable with the demo account so far. Yes it's running on a deidcated VPS computer and I have an alert should the connection go down.

Yes it is based on some T101 principles which had a lot of merit and I've further refined.

Kind regards, Lee

Hi Lee,

thanks for the answers.

I'm really interested in BT systems, but up to now I was not able to achieve good results by myself.

I will follow you for at least a week before to decide to subscribe to your signals.

Regards,

Janus

janus64:
Hi Lee,

thanks for the answers.

I'm really interested in BT systems, but up to now I was not able to achieve good results by myself.

I will follow you for at least a week before to decide to subscribe to your signals.

Regards,

Janus

Hi Janus,

You're welcome. Please feel free to follow my signal until you're comfortable to subscribe.

Kind regards

Lee

RAS settings...

LOT SIZE AND RISK SETTINGS

The conservative settings are 0.1 lot per currency pair per $10k of capital, so lot size should be 10000/account balance, eg:

Account balance // Lot multiplier

$1k // 0.1

$5k // 0.5

$10k // 1.0

$20k // 2.0 etc..

The system limits losses to a 20% drawdown currently.

The system is about to bank another lot of profits of (equity stop locked in $400 of profit so far)

Are you suggesting that the minimum capital to start with this signal is $10,000 ?

if I open an account with $500 to $1000, does this system support or is there a chance to hit a margin call ?

Very nicely done leeb!

Keep up the good work.

kelvinjones:
Very nicely done leeb! Keep up the good work.

Thanks Kelvin

cprao:
Are you suggesting that the minimum capital to start with this signal is $10,000 ? if I open an account with $500 to $1000, does this system support or is there a chance to hit a margin call ?

I have mentioned about this in post 16 - you could trade a $1000 account but lot multiplier should be set to 0.1

Reason: