General - page 1652

Hi everyone, Those who followed the automated trading championship last year (2007) have witnessed that the EA or person who ended first is the championship made an absolute amazing result. "Better" (the develloper of the winning EA), turned 10.000$ into 130.000$ after 3 months. The majority of...
Hello,I like this EA cos i like to enter on Retracement entries help cut stop losses with a resultant reduction in overall losses,it can also allow to have a much better stop loss amongst other benefits. The EA attached below allows entry on retracements by doing the following: 1) Places a pending...
the trading system Dual Thrust is ranked as number one trading system since release date: Top 10 Systems Since Their Release Date Also for Forex is is the best one: Dual Thrust Trading System Can someone make an Expert Advisor for Metatrader out of this code?: (tradestation ela attached):...
Hello all, I just checked and i found why all my logs are killing beast. Someone take a look at it please ! Kalenzo coding, but a little error. Thanks
This thread is to show off your works of indicator art! It is just some fun and not intended to be serious at all Whether you want to make pretty pictures with lots of colour, make fun of using indicators, or just show how many interesting and unique indicators you have, all are welcome! Give...
Hi, Dear Sir: Would you Please coding the following formula into MT4 indicator: TY:=C; HD:=FILTER(BACKSET(FILTER(REF(TY,10)=HHV(TY,2*10+1),10),10+1),10); LD:=FILTER(BACKSET(FILTER(REF(TY,10)=LLV(TY,2*10+1),10),10+1),10); A:=REF(C,BARSLAST(HD)); B:=REF(C,BARSLAST(LD)); T1...
Hi - I am new to the forum and i am seeking a coder who could preapre an EA for me to buy/sell when the ADX exhibits a crossover. Anyone interested? Thanks
  News Trader Ea  (3)
for NEWS TRADER EA.... Anyone know the date and time FORMAT for: HDay= NHour= NMin= Thanks
[Deleted]
I always say that backtesting is useless....well.... not any more!!!
Hey Guys, I've got a Renko Bars script running on M1 (live) and I'm trying to test an EA Offline (M2). But on a good 4-6 of the currencies I get the message, "Waiting for more bars..." and at the rate they're coming in it could take weeks before I get enough bars for the EA to kick in. I've been...
is it possible to write an EA that will close all trades if the total account balance goes either up or down a certain percentage or dollar amount? how? is it hard to do? or expensive?
[Deleted]
  Help Needed  (3)
My EA have 4 orders. Ticket 1 and ticket_2 are executed at current price, and ticket_3 is pending order 50 pips under the current price. and then if ticket_3 is triggered by price I want to add a ticket_4. Please can somebody code this logics..... if ticket_3 is opened then open tiket_4...
  Hello everyone!  (8)
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum and forex. I would like to ask you old pros what do you think of forex automoney before I invest in their program, $4.95 for the first three days then $99.00 a month after that. Thanks.
[Deleted]
  Very Simple Help  (1)
THIS SELL STOP IS EXECUTED AT CURRENT PRICE, BUT I NEED THIS PENDING ORDER TO BE EXECUTED AT CURRENT PRICE -50 PIPS? OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,my_lot*4,Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss_Sell*Point,Bid-order_profit*Point,NULL,0,0,CLR_NONE);
[Deleted]
Ralph Nelson Elliott developed the Elliott Wave Theory in the late 1920s by discovering that stock markets, thought to behave in a somewhat chaotic manner, in fact, did not. They traded in repetitive cycles, which he discovered were the emotions of investors as a cause of outside influences, or...
  Starting a FX Fund  (16   1 2)
Hi all, I'm thinking about start a FX Fund, anyone want to collaborate in this idea? I have no experience about how to start a fx-fund, but i really want to trade some good money, i see it like this way: a) Risk Risk is an extremely important thing, how i see it: We can create two different options
[Deleted]
Can somebody help me...I am needy☺ eS
  Totally newbie  (7)
Hi everyone. and when i say totally newbie , i really mean it. I know many things about sports betting but nothing about forex trading. I did little google search but got lost. I need BASIC info. In sports betting there are companies that accept your bets and earn money if you loose the bet.In...
Demo of the version of indicators and experts for MetaTrader 4.0 limited on time, a binding to the bill I will transform into for life working versions.
  newbie needs help  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
hello, this is funkade, a nembie and hoping to learn as much as i can here. will need all the help i can get to stand and stand well. in the meantime let me read all i can lay my hand on. thanks funkade God Loves you all
Hi Traders How are you...what's happen in your trading life...let's take action on GRREED discussion... Greed tends to keep a trader from closing out a position when a reasonable profit has already been made, in the hope that the stock price will go even higher. It’s very easy to be greedy in this...
Many times I get these emails from advertisers of how great their system are, and it's very tempting to spend some money to try it out. But wait!! When one does a google search on reviews of the system, you will even see some trading websites endorse the product as being good, blah, blah, blah.......
With the USD still looking pretty strong, I began to look at past moves of this magnitude to see where this move could end, and where we can gain from the pullback. I found a few similar moves in the past couple of years and I calculated to see where this may end and potentially rebound. The...
How do I setup this indicator in MetaTrader4??
Hey folks. Thought you might like this tool I made for myself. I personally run with 3 monitors, and like to be able to view some sort of report on one of my side ones while I'm playing a game/surfing the net/etc. This is an indicator which will create a self-refreshing HTML page that you can put up...
I have an Indicator I would like modified. I asked the original coder to modify it, but he said that he has not been involved in Forex inquite some time. This indictor can be used to idenfity Triangular Hedge Arbitrage opportunities. There is extensive discussions about this on another board, just...
I am trying to learn how to program for mt4 and I am re working an advisor to fit the system i want to try and i have it working kinda. my main issue is it opens 5 to 10 orders and then goes back and modifies them i need it too check for open orders after the first one is placed. the system is based
New York, August 22, 2008 FXCM (www.fxcm.com) has announced the opening of its discount brokerage division FXCM Micro (www.forexmicrolot.com). FXCM Micro allows traders to trade with super-low spreads, automated execution, and 1K lot sizes. FXCM Micro is offered for individual, self-traded...
Hi I need this simple indicator but is difficult to explain: I t's necessary for choose a good trailing stop value of cross. Supposing that the price go up of 100pip , down of 50, up 100, down 30,up 200,ecc.. The indicator have on axis a value from +200 (pip) to -200 (central orizzontal line of
Can someone tell me where to find a news trader EA on the forum. I search but cannot find it.