I know the perfect way to win at forex - page 13

play to win

I think in order to win you should have money management skills and very important link is a good broker. I tried different brokers. but now I stopped on AccentFores, as it has pretty conditions, and some other things

Jurgen:
I think in order to win you should have money management skills and very important link is a good broker. I tried different brokers. but now I stopped on AccentFores, as it has pretty conditions, and some other things

Yeah i agree with you sir. Every trader should have money management skills if we don't wanna get MC for their account. I just use FBS to trade, sir, haven't try to trading with other broker.

Money flow

xx3xxx:

Hi xxx3xxx,

Thanks very much. You made my day...

Tomcat98

Tomcat98 #:
xxx3xxx
Am new at FX so I have open an account in metar 5 but getting good broker is a problem 

0797833737 #:
Am new at FX so I have open an account in metar 5 but getting good broker is a problem 

Read this please: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • Carl Schreiber
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

Even if you're a beginner the chances of you winning or loosing will always be 50% 50%