I know the perfect way to win at forex - page 3

Zion_Lion:
I don't know whether to laugh or scratch my head concerning this thread.

Scratch your head.

mirq:
Why that , at my broker I can have any live accounts I want. I already made and destroyed three live accounts, than I made others. I cant see your point.

mirq, stop trading live until you can consistently make profit in a demo account for at least 3 months.

you're all over the place. your new strategy makes no sense.

you have to stop thinking so much.

just find a system on here that is already developed, sit down and learn it. make demo cash consistently, then go live if you can afford to.

Zion_Lion:
mirq, stop trading live until you can consistently make profit in a demo account for at least 3 months.

you're all over the place. your new strategy makes no sense.

you have to stop thinking so much.

just find a system on here that is already developed, sit down and learn it. make demo cash consistently, then go live if you can afford to.

The reason I started this thread is to see if someone ever experimented this "strategy". I would have liked more technical and logical reasons why this strategy wouldn't work

You know, in my lectures I have often read that keeping things simple is the key to success, and the simpliest your stratgey is the more chance to succes you have..

Now what could be more simple and straightforward procedure that the one I have proposed here.

One of the first sentences I read when I started Forex was that 95% of traders lose. After many month of study I came back to that sentence and decided to be me the one who takes that traders 's money.

What's so hard to understand ?

mirq:
What's so hard to understand ?

I'm sorry, but is this a joke?

You want to blend a demo account and a live account into one trading strategy?

It just makes no sense.

You said you have lectures, and saying that "simple" is key to success?

Warrn Buffett read every book about investing in stocks in the Omaha Public Library by the time he was 12 years old.

Does that sound like a simple start to you?

His net worth is currently 45 billion dollars.

Anyways...

As far as LIVE hedging goes...

I hedge all the time. It suits me pretty good, and I make pips.

If you want to try and make a hedging strategy, than you must learn how to manage both of the trades.

Zion_Lion:

You want to blend a demo account and a live account into one trading strategy?

It just makes no sense.

You said you have lectures, and saying that "simple" is key to success?

Warrn Buffett read every book about investing in stocks in the Omaha Public Library by the time he was 12 years old.

Does that sound like a simple start to you?

His net worth is currently 45 billion dollars.

Anyways...

As far as LIVE hedging goes...

If you want to try and make a hedging strategy, than you must learn how to manage both of the trades.

How do you determine exit when hedged.

I could never understand it.

Zion_Lion:

Good, now what if you know almost for sure that one position of the hedge is a loser ? Don't you concentrate on that one in order to stop at the right moment, and let the other go ?

That is what you should do (or at least your strategy).

But me , as an uneducated trader, I will let go the loser trade to the end (stop loss eventualy).

Which make the other me a winner, capisco ?

I feel we are making progress.

mirq:
Good, now what if you know almost for sure that one position of the hedge is a loser ? Don't you concentrate on that one in order to stop at the right moment, and let the other go ?

That is what you should do (or at least your strategy).

But me , as an uneducated trader, I will let go the loser trade to the end (stop loss eventualy).

Which make the other me a winner, capisco ?

I feel we are making progress.

no capice.

You want to dump the losing trade when your system indicates to do so.

Once your other trade is in profit, you exit half in profit (25 pips, 50 pips, etc or whatever you want), then let the remaining portion continue.

simultaneously wait for your system to signal to open another opposing position, and then manage both orders accordingly.

Repeat.

Zion_Lion:
no capice.

You want to dump the losing trade when your system indicates to do so.

Once your other trade is in profit, you exit half in profit (25 pips, 50 pips, etc or whatever you want), then let the remaining portion continue.

simultaneously wait for your system to signal to open another opposing position, and then manage both orders accordingly.

Repeat.

Almost, but more simple than that.

Imagine a beginner trading manualy continuously for a week. After only a day his account would be on negative balance.

Now imagine that behind that trader there is a software which always does the opposite actions of the trader. Guess how it will be that account's balance after a week ?

mirq:
Almost, but more simple than that.

Imagine a beginner trading manualy continuously for a week. After only a day his account would be on negative balance.

Now imagine that behind that trader there is a software wich always does the opposite actions of the trader. Guess how it will be that account's balance after a week ?

okay. try it out, and then get back to me with the results.

One last word before I proceed to benchmark.

Theoreticaly this procedure might be sustainable for the following reasons.

Apart from fundamental analysis , the majority of traders use technical tools to fight against psihological behaviour of masses, right ? That's about techincal indicators, studies of the movement of quotes generated by traders behaviours (ignoring fundamentals for the moment). All trendes, fib levels, resistance and support , etc are generated by psychology of traders. You use them to fight against that psychology, hopping you earn money.

I propose a diferent position, I use that psychology. I come with the wave that you are fighting against.

I hire one of the most valuable trend and support levels maker, the beginner himself, and I come with him, letting him trade to the ground and not disturbing him in any case.

Of course, I am close behind him and gather what he lose.

Reason: