I know the perfect way to win at forex - page 12

First of all it is necessary to choose the most reliable broker company to trade with. It is desirable to get spread rebate from transactions were they profitable or not. Moreover Forex trading is a skill-based activity. That`s why to receive great profit it is necessary to practice much on a demo account and develop own successful trading strategy. Risk control rules, money management and emotions control are the main factors for profitable trading.

Choosing a Broker

Attempting to trade on forex without a broker is like to hunt a grizzly bear without a soupspoon, chances of success is poor and above all you will get hurt pretty badly. Choosing a broker is always an important decision to be taken at the beginning or at any point of trading. Don't stress on it or rather take it lightly, its not that complicated; just as your trading decision, once you do the homework things tends to fall in your place. Forex Options

mirq:
Or, I think so.

I am very novice at Forex, so almost every trade is a loss. So knowing that, I could trade against myself. It is doable, by means of EAs.

The only problem is a psychological one. I should be convinced that I want to win trades when I trade.

Is there any thread where smbdy played with this ideea ? Please let me know if there is one, I don't want to lose my time.

Thanx

If you aren't the kind of trader who can't control emotions/ psychological problems on losing trades, then I guess Forex trading is not for you. Before joining Forex trading, you should get yourself be ready to lose and of course to move on from it and improve more in doing another trading again.

if you are going to lose

then 2 account - demo

one is only used for your gut reaction

another, opposite direction

but notice the margin as you could only loss 100 pips at most since the beginning, otherwise, BLOWN

today, only if ED eurcad go down a bit more, then I will bet down

this is WHY forex is so HARD to win something

xx3xxx:
if you are going to lose

then 2 account - demo

one is only used for your gut reaction

another, opposite direction

but notice the margin as you could only loss 100 pips at most since the beginning, otherwise, BLOWN

today, only if ED eurcad go down a bit more, then I will bet down

I set up OCO to buy or to sell of ED earlier

then the price of 1-2232

as the right of the dig

but the left, the chart show that it only hit 1-2222 as today high

i.e. if the pip spread is just 2 or 3 pips, it should NOT BE HIT and getting in BUY

fxcm got some acceleration program if the price sudden jump, then it calculate the velocity that PRICE may get HIT

but fxcm demo is very real in this aspect as well

dunno, if ED dont go up but come down (we dunno yet), then there is lot of hedging to do on MONDAY

mirq:
Or, I think so.

I am very novice at Forex, so almost every trade is a loss. So knowing that, I could trade against myself. It is doable, by means of EAs.

The only problem is a psychological one. I should be convinced that I want to win trades when I trade.

Is there any thread where smbdy played with this ideea ? Please let me know if there is one, I don't want to lose my time.

Thanx

Hmmmm...be yourself...be confident but not too confident..avoid being emotional and don't stress yourself. love your trade, put it in your heart

april:
Hmmmm...be yourself...be confident but not too confident..avoid being emotional and don't stress yourself. love your trade, put it in your heart

Good advice, i agree with you.. We must confident but don't over confident.. And to control our emotion, we can try to trade with demo account or we can take part in demo contest, like 999 demo contest from fbs...

mang_ncep:
Good advice, i agree with you.. We must confident but don't over confident.. And to control our emotion, we can try to trade with demo account or we can take part in demo contest, like 999 demo contest from fbs...

Yup, we can trade with emotions using our demo account because there is no effect on it due to we are only profiting a virtual money. But it is still advised to trade very well even though you are only using a demo account.

If you have the confidence of trading in forex manually than start real trading. Because an EA is not effective all time and you have to combine manual trading with automated trading. I case of emotion control I want to say it is the main problem of most of traders and if you can overcome the problem you can win much profit even with a simple trading strategy.

Reason: