General - page 1550

Hello, I am Rafael, and welcome to the discussion for questions about my sign. My sign is based on my EAs and EAs in which I made modifications for better performance. The link to my sign. >>> NoLosee | Rent a Signal <<< >>> SUPER PIPS | Rent a Signal <<< I look forward questions if they have...
Sometimes the time in the Market Watch frame stands still and no action happened. Did anyone else had seen this problem ? (May be its only a problem on my computer because I am running MQL4 and MQL5 at the same time). I was looking for a button like Server Connection in the main menue. It is...
JPY The yen fell against high-yielding units in Asia Tuesday as an upturn in Chinese stocks helped reduce risk aversion, prompting investors to buy back riskier currencies such as the euro. In tandem with the euro, the Australian dollar, the Swiss franc and the pound also advanced against the yen....
The tickets section was not available on the MT4 site, so I have posted this on MT5 site. After updating to build 244, MetaEditor reports error with this code. The EA has been running OK for weeks. What has changed that would make this code now produce this compilation errror? ' BarTime = ' -...
so in metastock or tradestation i write cross(c, moving average 20,s) how can i wirte in mql4 that close cross moving average simple 20
THIS A NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF EUROTRADER THAT WAS THE #1 SIGNAL AT RENTASIGNAL UNTIL THE END OF ITS TESTING PERIOD IN WHICH WAS OPTIMIZED. DESCRIPTION: LOW VOLATILITY SCALPER ON EURGBP, EURCHF & USDCAD DURING ASIAN SESSION AND ITS MONITORED BY A TRADER. THIS UNIQUE EA AUTO CALCULATES A LOT
After upgrading to version 225 I realized that I can not open objects window (Ctrl+B) ! Apllication hang up. Does anyone has the same problem ? (Windows Vista Business)
I'm modifying PositionInfoSample.mq5, and I added comment display capability. The following code DOESN'T work: const string a = m_position.InfoString(POSITION_COMMENT); m_label_info[14].Description(a); The displayed result is: "Comment: 1". The following code, however, does work
I need a public buffer to use in CLoongIndiSelect::GetData(). I can define a public buffer, but there is a double m_data[]. So, why do not use it? // CLoongIndiBuffer << CIndicatorBuffer << CArrayDouble << CArray << CObject // need a public buffer protected // to use in...
A software stack is made up of the operating system, the middleware and the applications. In short, the Android software stack is all the software that will make an Android phone an Android phone. In fact, many Chinese smart phones come with Android. What do you think of the advantages of Android...
ChartFX simpler charts Better results. In this thread i want to post simple easy to follow ideas and show that it works. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what's going on. But if you propose the idea then follow it to the end. Win or loose.
SS Solutions deployed ability to execute .Net(C#) code from mql script with data exchange gateway http://www.mttrade.net simple and robust solution
I downloaded MQL5. I am not able to create a DEMO account. When I try to run it... It comes up with a "Getting Started" pop-up... with "Create a new demo account"I click "Next", go to the next window... select the "I agree to subscribe to your newsletters"It tries to connect to the...
If you compile this code, it will cause tree optimize error, and crash MetaEditor (5.0.0.244)! void TestMath6(long lParam) { //if directly assign value to lLocal, will cause //tree optimize error 1 1 //long lLocal=lParam; long lLocal=555; long...
  Forex Tips by Stevenglobal  (15   1 2)
I like this forum better than others. I've decided to write some tips for you guys out there who are trying hard enough to stay alive in the forex. I'm writing something that most people would not like to see and ignore. First of all, There are 8 patterns of playing to win and loss in the forex....
  New Pip - system no EA  (38   1 2 3 4)
I wont to start that thread coz soon i will lunch my signal system named New Pip It is completely manual system whit no EA baste on price action The signals are providet 24 h a day 5 day a week The system is not grail but the profits as you all will see are constant ID: 30311 on RAS
Any coders willing to add email and sound alert to the attached indicator? Any help is much appreciated!
Build 244 According to the help file of function "ArrayInitialize", it says that "It's not recommended to initialize index buffers in the OnInit() function of custom indicators, because they are automatically initialized byEMPTY_VALUE when buffers are distributed and re-distributed." But when I...
i've downloaded mt4 free version, can i install a &quot;forex signal&quot; or a &quot;robot&quot; application from a 3rd party on in ? since this is a free mt4, will there be a free period after which i must purchase mt4 ?
[Deleted]
Hello, If you see diagrams on websites/images, maybe you wish to have an crosshair like in metatrader. After small research, here's a small tool: Mike Lin's Home Page Greetings
MathFloor(any value) return 0. MathCeil (any value) return 1. MathRound() is right.
Hello; I am a conservative trader that wishes to trade when price is moving the same direction in all the time frames. The attached indacator, AllFramesTrend suits my trading style. I think it could be better if it had an alert feature. Can or would someone add the standard alert message and alert
Hi everyone, I am having problems with the historical data. I am able to get 30 minute historical data all the way until Jan 2004, however for 5min historical data I can only get until March 2009... anyone know how to get more? Also i'm trying to make price alerts... like the following 2.. anyone...
I am new to MetaTrader and I have been using another program that I have had to go to great lengths to get the past Tick data to get accurate results for strategy backtesting. Meaning I wrote DLL to retreive the Tick data and then retreive the tick data for each time interval in my strategy. I did...
After jumping to a var/function definition, is there any keyboard shortcut to go back to the original place (to the place where Alt-M or Alt-G was used last)? If there isn't, I think it would be a good and highly usable feature. Recommend adding it. Thanks.
Hello All, I was just wondering if you know of an Indicator or System that doesn't loose twice consecutively? Thank you
What is the trick to consistently get the vital statistics to show up in the temporary box on the chart beside a candle when I rest my cursor on that candle?
In MT4, there is a error code "ERR_END_OF_FILE". When using GetLastError(), user can know when reaching the end of file. But in MT5, there is no such a error code, how to do the same work in MT5, just like in MT4? Thanks